Ladies(men answer too) What do you do to show a guy you're attracted to him?

Shinobie

When you are attracted to a guy what signals do you give. I've heard that women will look over and smile and keep up eye contact but it seems different with some women. Some girls will look over at me, than look down, and than glance up at me. Some will keep looking over at me but not really smile but just keep up eye contact or look over when I'm not looking. So, what do you usually do such as if you're shy or whichever way you feel when you're attracted to a guy?

I've heard that women will look over and smile and keep up eye contact but it seems different with some women. Some girls will look over at me, than look down, and than glance up at me.

A mixture of the two - look over, smile, keep eye contact for a couple of seconds, look away, ......... rinse and repeat, lol.

You are not going to get a direct answer to this question from the ladies.

They had to take a vow of silence when they learned all of their tactics to dealing with men at those supposed "sleep-overs" when they were 12 and 13. They were really training classes where the "sisterhood" taught them all the right moves to obtain what they wanted. I think Rule #1 was, "Keep'em Guessing."

Just Kidding.........

A mixture of the two - look over, smile, keep eye contact for a couple of seconds, look away, ......... rinse and repeat, lol.

I agree. If they are part of my group that I'm out with I'll find a reason to touch him. Like go to whisper something in his ear and touch his arm or play "hit". If he's accross the room though I just smile and make eye contact without being creepy. Usually If he doesn't retaliate after the first/second time I stop.

I hope its just not the smile because I have had only one girl smile at me before and that can't be right that only one girl found me attractive lol

I can't decipher between a look of attraction or just a look of scanning the surroundings. Anyway to tell the difference?

Archived