Tell me how 2 die no how 2 live

Honey! I hope that you read my response! There's no use in feeling sorry for yourself okay?! It will just hold you down in life. If you see that there is a problem, go fix it! Yes! It's not the end of the world. And, if your parents truly did not care for you, then they wouldn't still be with you. They would not even want to take care of you! So, take my word for it, they love you! If you're having trouble relating to them, then look up to someone else for comfort. I think that if you can talk to your grandparents, or something, then perhaps, you'll feel a different type of love. They have a lot of stories to tell, ya know? Plus, I'm pretty sure that they need someone to talk to. Perhaps, instead of sitting down, and moaning about your depression, go out and meet new people. Talk to your elders! They need your attentions, just as much as you need theirs, okay?!

By opening up to others, you will become more in-tuned about yourself! Yes! You do! It's just a miracle like that! So, re-read my last post, and then decide. I can help you further if you'd like. PM me if you wish to. Meanwhile, I think that you can pretty much decide from here right?!

Gotta Go!

Mahlina

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do why don't you calmly explain to they how they make you feel and ask them why the do it? ask them why they don't care about you? how could a parent not care for their children?

what have you done to them? regardless forgive them and forgive your self.

please explain the last week to me so i can really understand where you are now.

you need to slay the evil self hating dragon in your mind.

much love

Michael

ps work out and learn how to defend yourself and that way it will be easyer to tell them that you do not want to be treated this way.

the nest time some one treats you badly, ask them is this how you would treat a son of god? god just saw what you did and i think you should appogise.

but thats just me

but if some one punched me i would have my fingers in your throat and then pull your neck down to smash your head in my knee. but that is only if you have phyically attacked me or my family and if i was there i would protect you but since i am not, you need to.

so in reality the girl that your not soposed to be with decided to let you go so you could find your true love waiting for you in the wind.

try this it worked for me

draw a picture of the girl you want god to send you and i bet with with in a couple of years you will find her.

hey it worked for me!

diet health foods

let me know if youve heard what i have said all this time and tell me what you think of me!

much love

michael

• 2 weeks later...

DragonSlayerX, Please talk to me in private. I hope that you are doing okay. PM me

-Mahlina

P.S.- I just PM'd you...so PM me back on this okay?! I'm serious...You don't need to do this to yourself anymore! I will talk to you if you need to! *Hugs*

DragonSlayerX, what happened? What happened at school? Don't push people away from you okay? I'm here to help you if you need to...I know that you're hurt, but don't do this to yourself...It's okay...everything will be okay, PM me okay?! I'm really concerned...

Okay, if by any chance, you are having an 'technical difficulties,' then you can feel free to e-mail me...I've already sent it through PM. If not, I just wanted to let you know that you are a bright kid, and you are better than what you think! I caught this in one of your previous comments, on the topic of pregnancy,

well the baby isnt mine and i dont think she knows who the real father is and i said i would be the babys father and i wanna help her bc i love her and i wanna be the best father there is
Honey, if you're telling Tiff that you want to be the best father for her, then you certainly, are a bright kid with a strong heart! Just know that okay?! No 14 year old boy thinks that way! Most often, they're more about thinking of other things, other than parenting! If you don't believe in yourself, then look at the comments that you made! It proves to me that you are intellegent, so don't let others pull you down. I know, I will back off for now. If you need to handle your problems on your own, that is okay, but don't ever hesitate to ask me anything!

I know that you are much smarter than that, so I don't want to suffocate you with anymore of my words. Just remember, you are smarter and stronger than what other's tell you! I can see it, just by reading what you have to say! Take Care okay?!

Much Love!

Mahlina

P.S.- Cheer up okay?! Everything will be okay! Some days will be worse than others, but just take comfort in knowing that it's not the end of the world, and tomorrow will be a brighter day for you!

tiffany broke up with me she said i ruined her life...and my other gf hates me she cheated on me and well life sux no1 cares about me i was in a room for depressed ppl the other day and every1 just made fun of me again...my parents still hit me by the way and so do ppl at school...i took an IQ test the other day and found out my iq is 104 ppl say iam a stupid worthless moron who should kill himself...if you wanna try and help me more i dont think it will work u can try calling my cell fone if u want... thats my number i dont realli care if iam breaking the rules i will be dead in a few months anyway its spring break over here and if i step outside my house ppl shoot paintballs at me...

DragonSlayerX, i can't understand half of what you're feeling right now. I don't think anyone can. You probably think that no one can save you right now. The only thing we can do is encourage you to keep going. You probably noticed that i said you might think that. I was implying that you're wrong. There is one more person who can save you. That person is the Lord, Jesus Christ. You've probably heard all this before but just listen. I'm 15 and I've been through some things like you but not nearly as bad. In my Bible class at school, we just learned that God has a plan for all of us. His plan always turns out for the good. All we have to do is keep hope during the hard times. Eventually, God will wipe away all of these things in your life that you're having trouble with. Just hold on. It's like that song by the band "Good Charlotte" In their song they say to hold on because life WILL get better. If you haven't heard the song, I'd suggest that you look up the lyrics right now. They will most likely bring some encouragement to your life. I'd even go out and buy the cd. A lot of their songs are encouraging like that. My gf just broke up with me too. I know how that feels. Just remember, there are plenty of other fish in the sea. If she doesn't realize how good of a guy you are, she's not worth your trouble. All I can say right now is hold on. Things will get better. I promise. God died for us on the cross so we wouldn't have to die. He sacrificed his life for us.

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT THE BREATHES YOU TAKE, ITS ABOUT THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE YOUR BREATHE AWAY
sorry for caps, but you needto get it in your head that ending your life is not the way out! I dont mean to be blunt but there so many things in this life that are taken for granted, foresaken. Dontgive it up. i wanted so bad at one time, but imstillhere and sooo happy. dont throw it away. im not telling you whatto do. im telling you that there are soo many things you can do with your life dont end it. everyone has the potential to do what they want, if you kill yourself, thats your choice. that'll be what you be remembered as. that'll be what you did with your life. no one will want to remember that. no one will want to remember you. there soo mucvh more i could say... PM me. feel better. ttyl...

god doesn't hate you. it proves that he doesn't by what you said. you tripped over the rock and that saved your life. maybe god had you run in that direction so the lightning would miss you. i mean, sometimes the stuff he does looks like a bad thing but hurting your leg was probably a lot better than getting struck by lightning. am i right? eventually god will do something in your life (if you trust in him to control it) that will totally amaze you. all you have to do is trust in him to do what he wants with your life. what have you got to lose??

I realize that many people are skeptical of God, but thats because they haven't seen what the lord can offer them. I challenge you to go talk with a pastor or a christian student and they will be more than happy to tell you about what God has to offer you. The biggest challenge in accepting God is that you need to change your way of life, but it sounds like that is what you could use, a change for the good. I can guarantee that if you put your faith in God and are willing to find out what he has to tell you through his word(BIBLE) you will be a changed person forever. All I can say is give it a shot. If you want to know more, PM me and I would be more than happy to start you on a walk with the lord. Best of Luck.

Well, that is a very valid argument, but there is a good reason. God is all powerful and all knowing, but if he were to control everything that happened in the world we would be more like robots than people. While God does have the power to prevent suffering, he has created us with the freedom of choice. We can obey him and live by faith doing good things, or we can disobey and do evil and thus suffer consequences of our evil actions. People that treat you bad, are infuenced by sin and thus choose to be mean. The best way to deal with that is to shine God's love through you and be willing to forgive them, because daily we disobey God and he forgives us. Believe me, if you choose to follow God and accept the lord into your life, God's light will shine through you and people will see it. People may still be mean, but those people are insignificant and should be ignored and prayed for. By accepting God you can be accepted into the wonderful family of God. Most of my friends believe in God and that is not by chance. We have simular beliefs and are bothers and sisters in God's Family. You would find out that by becoming a part of God's family and getting involved with a church or bible study, that fellow believers will accept you and care for you. If you went to a church with questions, people would go crazy for the opportunity to let you know what the Lord has to offer you. You have to be willing though. The only way to see what I am talking about is to give it a shot with a positive attitude. Let me know your thoughts!

Yeah i think u are ready to die soon...

maybe you are not loved by your parents...

I don't believe a 15 year old can take control of their own lives... especially when they're addicted one way or another.

I do think taking responsibility are the solution but i dont' think you're ready for that yet kiddo.

Not many people can accept a blunt message, but i'll give you a shot at it

"you are not playing games to escape, but you are addicted to games, that's why you fail... not because you want to escape from the world... "

I agree that you're at a bad start and currently pressured by your grades and having a "loser" labeled in your forehead

Counsellors are useless and teachers stares at you as if you're some creep... Don't depend on them, they are useless... IF you really want them to help, u have to ask... but who would actually ask? they would have helped long ago if they really cared

r u in school hanging around or are u just skipping now?

Well, In order for things to get better, you have to be willing to make things better. You have to have the right attitude or else you will convince yourself that everything is wrong. No one can help you unless you are willing to be helped. I challenged you to try a different path in life, but you have to be willing to try it to see for yourself. Only you can make your life a life of happiness, but you have to look to the right resources and be open and willing to take advice from people and willing to put your trust in the lord. I can't say much more than that. Just remember that you can't be helped if you don't want to be helped.

i wanyt to help you , please think that at 15 the furture can take you anyway , you have no ties , just dream of moving to anyway , overseas or something & making your own way in life , leave the crap behind you , its real dark i wont make light of that, i know , but if you do something stupid you ease you tempoary pain , but leave a mess & who knows where your soul will be ! & might be tortured forever !!