Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

thinking about you...

ironman

baby right now I am thinking about you more than ever....Its akward, I pulled a picture of you from "the box" and can't stop steering at your eyes. suddenly I feel this pain in my chest because I miss you.When the love is rea, i guessl its supposed to hurt like this.Johana, I fell in love the moment I saw you.You are a beautiful

girl, but it wasn't your looks;it was the most strange and powerful connection I have had with anyone that attracted me to u.it felt like I was suppose to meet you and to be with you,and I still feel this way.

Baby I i know i got crazy at the end, that i probably scared u and hurt you, because I started talking to your mom.you know me,i am not creepy,I just let my emotions take over me..I didn't have anybody to talk to and talking to your mom made me feel a little bit closer to you.i never called her for her to talk to u to comeback with me,I would called her to tell her that i love you and that i was confused and hurt but that regardless I was willing to work things out with you.

I am not gonna lie to u. I did try to find out thru her what was the reason for the breakup.what was the problem.because you ended everything so misteriously, giving me an excuse that didn't make any sense.you basically walked away without fighting baby, how could expect me to be fine with it.it's not about me been inmature,because you know I am not, but when you love the way I love you,I felt like going crazy and acting desperate because me feelings took over me.

Yes, we had a 7 months relationship but i experienced with you all that i needed to know .all i needed to to know that i wanted to live the rest of my life with you.I wanted to be your best friend, you lover, your man,your partner, your support your everything.I used to imagine us having a nice lil house and a couple of babies that looked as beautiful as you.

the time we where together ,I saw that you were super happy with me. You used to tell me that you feel good and protected with me.why???baby.why you ran away from me.

i will close me eyes now so i can see your face.no matter what .you will always be in my heart and in my mind because i love you with all my heart.

Archived