oohh what to do =/

jrabach

So there's this girl at work that I want to ask out (we dont work together often). When I first met her I talked to her casually and I thought she was pretty responsive and even seeked me out for help at the end of the day.

The week later I saw her again and talked to her a lot and I thought there was some interest and the day ended with me walking her to the parking lot.

The week later she went cold on me or so I thought. I said hi to her she just said good how are you and left with her head down the floor. It kinda threw me off and didn't bother talking to her. I planned on asking her out that day if she was still responsive to my approaches but ended up not doing it. But I remember that we "bumped" into each other shoulder to shoulder but she went cold again afterwards after I asked her is she was doing ok... but and at the end of the day she seeked me out for help again even though she could have asked someone else closer to her and gave me a huge flirty smile in the process but I got so discouraged that day and I started wondering if she was just using me that I didnt pull the trigger. The next day I saw her again and she just "showed up." She really didnt have any business being in that location but went there anyways and I felt like she was just there so I can see her.

Im not sure if she is just teasing or is she really interested.I'm a bit on the shy side but have done tons to get over it.

I will see her again in 2 weeks and I really want to see if she really has some feelings for me. I'm still interested in asking her out but Im afraid that if she goes cold again on me that day that I would be too discouraged.

Any thoughts?

TBH, I stopped reading in the middle of your post.

Because the only thing you need to do is be upfront with your feelings. Don't over think it with the "if shes responsive crap" because thats horse * * * * , man. Just do it and get it over with. The worst thing it's going to be is no or some other form of no. That ain't so bad. It's better than thinking about someone that isn't even thinking about you. Ain't nothing going to happen if you don't put it out there man.

Archived