Marijuana

lilkitty555

IF YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMORE...THIS POEM FOR YOU

-----------------------------------

Haveing a ishy day.

Wanna have somethin to put me in a Daze.

Walk threw a cloud of Haze.

I just wanna chill with my girl.

Her skin is green.

Her name is ganja queen.

And she said To Me.

Dis will ease your Problems.

Dis will Make You Forget.

And say F- IT & All The rest.

Haveing a Ishyer day then the one b4.

Wanna have something thats gunna make me relax.

So i think of where to score.

I go to my girl house.

I hear nothing but reggae playing .

ganja girl comes and says here you go gal.

dis will put a smile on your face.

dis will make you laugh.

dis will make you for get the crappy day you had.

I smoke and i get high.

I puff i get higher.

And I'm stuck.

Have you ever got stuck?

And said F---!!!

LMAO.

To those That got kids.

To those that work with idiots all day.

To those that have dumb g/f's and you feel like You wanna choke the liveing ish outa them.

To those that hit ther heads on the wall.

Smoke some Marijuana....And see how those feelings change...and poof like magic it all gose away.

the only worst side affect is munchies it dose slow u down...but its the only drug that dosnt kill anybody or hurt any one. i'm glad some of ur got a sense od humore

It's cool that you smoke pot...I've tried it at one point, too.

It's your life. Smoke, snort, inhale, inject whatever you want...but know what you're doing & what the consequences are.

Munchies is not the "worst side effect"...

"problems with memory and learning, distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch), trouble with thinking and problem-solving, loss of coordination, and increased heart rate.......Individuals who use marijuana on a regular basis may develop cancer, breathing problems, and problems with their immune system.......it contains some of the same if not more or the cancer-causing chemicals found in tobacco smoke......Studies show that those who smoke five marijuana joints a day maybe taking in as many cancer-causing chemicals as an individual who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. Imagine now, individuals who smoke marijuana and cigarettes are doubling their chances at developing cancer"

link removed

Not trying to say don't smoke, but know your facts.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I feel like if it works for you and you need it to get through the day who am I to judge. I know a few people who are smokers and this is the philosophy day to day. Some day, they just up a quit, not because they judge it just because they do not need it. It takes time some drink, smoke, take baths, have lots of sex, walk or run or swim. Nice poem, I like the ishy day parts!

I recently noticed that I've been having more problems processing things, I think I might stop smoking.

Be gentle with yourself and take your time. Thinking of quitting may help you regain your processing. Sounds like a good idea doesn't it? What can you do that is fun for you to do, to not think about it smoking it? Something healthy for your body. LOL, have fun with quitting it, KK

all the pot smokers I know are freakin' losers.

no life but smoking pot, even around their kids..

yep, that's awesome..

okay you are wrong, Ive smoke for over 15 years, never once have smoke around my kids.

I also have a full time job in the legal field, come to work everyday, then go home to my kids and husband. I live a good life, thats my only down fall.

all the pot smokers i know are freakin' losers.

No life but smoking pot, even around their kids..

Yep, that's awesome..

all the pot smokers i kno are actully pretty kool weather they smoke pot or not. And some of my frineds that have kids dont ever smoke in front of ther kids.. Maybe somtimes not at all.

And i kno pot smokers that still work and have a job.

I'm srry u feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...
thanx for your coment... And not judgeing me.

basically i just smoke to have a good time to relax....bbut the one thing i dont ever do is smoke in front of kids.

I just thought i'd throw that out ther....

I'd rather not smoke so that these things don't keep happening.

I think I would have enjoyed the poem more if it didn't look like it was written while high. From a literary standpoint, that sort of ruins the effect. Kind of like if you saw an actor on the stage playing a drunkard, only he's so drunk, he can't deliver his lines.