Very Confused

Any of you who have read my previous posts understand my predicament and if not i'll give you the short version. So this girl and I have been talking, we 're hanging out then we go to dinner and plan on seeing a movie and dinner the next night. Plans get in the way and the date gets cancelled etc. We haven't talked about the same topics or to the same extent as we had been previously and I feel she is distant. I have called but she is either working or busy and I haven't gotten the chance to tell her how I really feel and where this relationship will end up going. Do I call her whenever she is free and discuss this or just plan another date and take it from there? Any advice is appreciated, thanks! Maverick

maverick call her and make it clear that things are starting to feel distant. dont let her go about saying that she's busy or that when it comes aroudn that time to talk then we will, because then it doesnt help you and you are on a need-to-know-basis. Tell her how things are going about and that you dont know where this is relationship is going. theres nothing more frustrating than being confused and not having the questions anwsered. if she keep blowing you off, then show up one day out of the blue and see if shes home and if she is then stop by and talk to her. talk to her and find out what it is. tell us what happens or what you think.