Was she flirting?

What do you think when someone winks at you? I don't know if this girl did it to say hello, or if she was flirting.

She was walking past. I said hi and started staring. Staring back, she started smiling, winked and kept walking. She was still staring when I looked away. If she were a guy, I'd take that as a sign of interest; she's not a guy so I'm not sure.

I would say she is probably interested?

But yes, it's true, a guy we all assume is straight and hitting on us, a chick, we're like, is she straight? is she being friendly? or does she like me? chick/chick relationships are harder to figure out i think...

e.

She's into you, and if I were you my first reaction would be to flirt back, if of course you're a lesbian but, if your not then I would staight up tell her that your not intrested.

Well, I'm extremely attracted to her I know that much. I don't really interact with her much, but when the opportunity presents itself I'm going to see where a little flirting gets me.

I would say she is probably interested?

But yes, it's true, a guy we all assume is straight and hitting on us, a chick, we're like, is she straight? is she being friendly? or does she like me? chick/chick relationships are harder to figure out i think...

e.

I can't agree with you more. I've gotten these vibes from her in the past, but I always brushed them off. IDK, lately they've been hard to ignore.

Everyone, thank you for the comments. I'm going to proceed, but with a little caution.

I would take the winking as an indication that she knows you're gay, and now "you know that she knows." It may or may not be flirting, but with that wink, the door is open for you to make a move toward getting to know her better, no matter where it leads. Sounds like fun!

Archived