help some question i want some advice on...

With the 'may be able to spend more time with you" thing, well, if you hounded him about not seeing each other enough, thats where that comment came from. If it was said in anger, definitely.

"you may be happier with him"... If you were unhappy with your ex, fought alot, or put him down...thats where that one came from.

"Better off with another guy"...He's either depressed, got low self esteem, insecure about being with you, or, to put it bluntly, he's just plain lost interest (sorry, but that could be it).

He could just be insecure with your relationship...(do you have alot of male friends??)

Just a thought..

i did hound him about not spending times with me... he is always with his friends... we hardly spend any time alone.. like going to the movies alone.. etc. i guess he's probably lost interest with me then... cause i don't think he is depressed or have low-self esteem... well we didn't fight a lot... he thinks i get mad at him a lot... and the reason why i get mad at him a lot because he doesn't give me any attention.... the only attentions i get from him is when his friends are gone that is when he will give me all the attention... yea ofcourse when that happens i am usually asleep by then... that's all the friends i got they are mostly male... but i don't think he is insecure ... at the beginning he did say he doesn't mind if i go out with my male friends ... but i don't know how he thinks now... well i think i did threaten to leave him before if he is to go out with girls... i don't remember...