Sex toy fleshlight for dudes

anon_a_mouse

My boyfrined has used one before but he called it

a Pocket Psy...Umm he said he broke it tho lol...

Umm its like the real thing, i found out what it was at

a sex party...the lady that was hosting was trying

to sell them....i hear it feel slike real sex or blowjob..

Ohhhh ok. Yeah I've seen something like that when I go to the fun shop for my own toys. I feel silly now for not knowing what y'all were talking about lol *blush* I didn't know so many guys used them.

Sorry OP, I have nothing to say about that...seeing as I'm a chick and I don't know anyone that uses one. And if they do, they've never told me of their experiences with it.

Thanks for the explanation, Diabolik

They don't stock 'em next to the cucumbers when I go for mine!

LOL, thanks for the explanation, gee sex toys for men, thought that started and ended with blow-up dolls.

lol Ok now do guys actually use blowup dolls? I've often wondered that. I thought they were usually gag gifts and stuff. Do men really actually use them? My big brother and I were watching Old School like a year ago and I asked him if guys really use them and he just goes "Never underestimate the desperation of a horny 40 year old man." So....I guess that's a yes? lol

Yeah, thought they were just leaving gifts and for people to throw around at football games! Suppose a few of them do get used that way, lol.

lol Ok now do guys actually use blowup dolls? I've often wondered that. I thought they were usually gag gifts and stuff. Do men really actually use them? My big brother and I were watching Old School like a year ago and I asked him if guys really use them and he just goes "Never underestimate the desperation of a horny 40 year old man." So....I guess that's a yes? lol

I imagine that only guys who never get laid use blowup dolls.

My boyfrined has used one before but he called it

a Pocket Psy...Umm he said he broke it tho lol...

Umm its like the real thing, i found out what it was at

a sex party...the lady that was hosting was trying

to sell them....i hear it feel slike real sex or blowjob..

i think the pocket thing is something else. fleshlight is like a flashlight.

o yeah flesh like, ive seen those thigns, they feel kind of real,

They look like a flashlight,,what you do is, guy puts his thinggy

inside the fleshlike thing and he jacks him self off by pulling back and forth, the flesh like

thing brings some type of sucking effect like getting a blowjob..

Um... feels like the real thing?? I don't think so! Lol.

I think the "flashlight"/torch (for the brits) aspect of it is to make it warm, btw.

I stuck my finger in one at a sex store once just to see. No... no way does it feel like the real thing. Not even close.

Archived