I'm on day 3 of no contact. It SUCKS! I want to pick up the phone or send an email soo badly.

I find my self checking my email every chance I get thinking she'll send something.

With time I suppose I'll get through this.

Hey, i know how you feel cept i am going thro this with a close friend. Whenever i dont hear anything from him for a certain amount of time i get all sad. I constantly check my emails and voicemails too. I think about it so much and worry that i dream about it sometimes at night..

Yes, they say it takes time and we will all get thro this. When the time is right then i am sure they will contact us and we will be happy to hear from that special someone.

But its hard especially with the holidays coming on such as "Easter"

Hi aha,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

I am currently 3 weeks into NO CONTACT. its doesnt get much easier but you will get stronger.

Only time will heal, if your ex comes back then great. But if they do not return you have to move on.

Just stay strong, 3 day is not along time. Remember, time is a healer.

Take time to heal, then you will be ready to contact them.

good luck.

slbg

I know how you feel. I was stood up one time and I tried calling this girl for three days. I was thinking maybe she got hurt on the way to our date.

She finally called me. She said I offended her that day. Which I don;t recall.

Anyway....

I'm sure she's ok, she's probably just taking some time.

Have you tried to contact any of her friends or relatives?

Thanks. It's hard. But I'll keep doing what I'm doing. I have a quote from somebody on here. It says " You can't make somebody miss you" If I contact her, then maybe I won't give her a chance to miss me.

I was thinking about sending her a card in a month or so. Just to let her know I was thinking about her.

Hi Aha,

Dont contact her.

let her see what she is misssing.

Maybe in time she will see that you are the one she loves. If not then you have to move on.

I wish you the best of luck

slbg

i feel you... today is my six days with no-contact with my ex too.. i check my email... and my phone all the time just to see if he calls or email...but i got nothing from him... i miss him a lot... just want to hug him and not let him go... i want to call him so bad too but im not going to let myself do that... im going to stick with the no-contact rite now... hoping one day he will break it... i see him online too ... it is so hard for me to see him online and yet can not message him... but i am holding on rite now... sticking with the no-contact rules... hope this no-contact rules does reallie work for me... hopefully you will feel better one day... hopefully i will too... later...

Hi, I'm going through the same process of trying to keep my hands of the phone but I'm hanging in there...do the same, evrytime you feel the imperious and painful urge to hear his/her voice get busy doing something .I find it's difficult but it works....so far at least.

As much as I still crave for my boyfriend to come back I know he wont so you have to trust that time will heal your heart and take it a day at a time. I know that isn't easy to believe and I'm not sure I'm that I'm totally covinced myself but we have no choice.

Good luck!

No contact is really hard, and it takes a lot of self-control.

I think we all go through the process of checking our emails, checking our phone messages...eventually, this compulsiveness goes away.

What really helps me is to journal, talk with friends, go for a walk, post online, read...basically, do anything but contact my ex!

Exercising helps a lot, and I really recommend it. It helps to get your mind off of them, and your body will look great!

Thanks. You're right, it does take a lot of self control. But, I blew it yesterday when I sent a simple, polite email asking for some stuff and before I knew it we were at each others throats so to speak.

So, I'm back on day 1 of no contact today. I doubt I'll ever hear from her again.

So the no contact will be a tool for me to get over this and move on.

I know how you feel. I am in to day 8 of no contact with my ex. He called last night and I'd been avoiding his calls but picked up the phone last night. The conversation was short and sweet. I told him I was busy and could not talk. He asked if I thought we needed to talk about anything but I said no. I am confused was that what I supposed to say or am I not supposed to talk to him at all? Any insight is appreciated.

God that must be hard !!! I feel for you . I wouldn't have known what to say but I think you di the right thing. Do not go calling him back. bviously he has something he wants to tell you and he was hoping you would start and feel the sameway. Don't crack, let him tell you if he has something on his mind, let him call you.

Good luck!

I am now entering the third week of no contact and still feel swamped and a total wreck. i'm literaly dying for him to call and if I wasn't so sure he would push me away if I called I'd be pleading at his door right now and making a right fool of myself.

I am still convinced we should be together and it is tough to admit that someone who still sais he loves you can ditch you deliberately because he's scared of comittment. I keep imagining he will pop up at my door again...he still has my stuff so...and we'll fall in each others arms and all will be well. More likely he'll drop the stuff off cooly and walk away forever. I dread that day...I misss him so much.

I know how you all feel but please, Faxshadow, give me more hope... a year and you arn't feeling any better at all? I couldn't bare this to last a year; I'm barely surviving now and I can't take so much sorrow and heartache much longer. Say you are alittle better at least !!!!

Someone help me here !