Guys.. Cumming. Girls.. length of sex?

ay0_x

Hi all.

I'm just wondering about how long it takes most guys to cum, and how long "sex" usually goes for. I know that every guy is different and it depends on the situation and blabla but I'm looking for averages here.

I was talking to my best friend and she was asking me how long a "go" lasted for. She was really surprised and was like "That's so short :S". So yeah. I'm a little confused atm.

I've only had two sexual partners and according to her both fall well below average. Not that I mind. I'm just pretty curious.

Partner 1: 7 minutes-ish.. 5 minutes if it was with doggie

Partner 2: first round will be really short, not much longer than 4 minutes.. consecutive rounds are a bit better.

So.. is this normal? What's "average"?

(I haven't cum during sex yet so that's basically the main point of my question. )

Hi all.

Partner 1: 7 minutes-ish.. 5 minutes if it was with doggie

Partner 2: first round will be really short, not much longer than 4 minutes.. consecutive rounds are a bit better.

wow, that is short. avg for me and the girl i'm seeing is anywhere between 25-45 min.

now, she might orgasm 5 times in that period to my once, ya know.

wow, that is short. avg for me and the girl i'm seeing is anywhere between 25-45 min.

now, she might orgasm 5 times in that period to my once, ya know.

24-45 minutes?! What?! Seriously?! I couldn't even fathom that.

Does it get longer with age/experience? I think my guys have lacked in the experience department (one had sex with two girls, but both were dead-weight kinda girls... "I'll lie dead until you finish pounding me"; the other's only been with one girl before).

24-45 minutes?! What?! Seriously?! I couldn't even fathom that.

Does it get longer with age/experience? I think my guys have lacked in the experience department (one had sex with two girls, but both were dead-weight kinda girls... "I'll lie dead until you finish pounding me"; the other's only been with one girl before).

Yea, i started lasting longer as I got older actually. i'm only 28, so i'm in my prime right now, so i'm told. i'd hate for it to end.

now, is that going like a battering ram or dynamics are involved? I'm just a "noob" sorry if it's too intrusive.

well, if you count foreplay, which is usually oral sex and then actual sex and different positions, then it's anywhere from the 25-45 min i just said. if we want a quickie, 10 min.

It's been different for all my partners. The first one took at least half an hour most times...the second took about 10-15 minutes...every one since then has taken about 10 on average. A guy I saw briefly last year lasted about 2 minutes the one and only time we slept together, lol.

My boyfriend now doesn't take too incredibly long, but we make sure and have tons of foreplay beforehand...so it's not like the whole thing is over in a matter of minutes. And he makes sure and takes care of me if I don't get my turn, so it's all good.

If you're really that worried about it though, you can do things to increase his stamina--having sex more often, suggesting he masturbates a while beforehand (if you're comfortable), having him pull out for a minute if he's getting too close, etc.

We are totally all over the place. Sometimes for whatever reason I wind up finishing super fast, other times it takes me a long time, and still other times I have complete control over exactly when I can finish. To complicate things further, since starting up on bupropion I have become multi-orgasmic so sometimes I will orgasm but not actually ejaculate. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does there is often no obvious end for me, I will keep going until my brain is fried and I can't stand up or until she becomes too exhausted or sore to continue. It's awesome and freaky at the same time.

To complicate it still further, she does not orgasm very reliably except from simultaneous anal/clit stimulation, which she isn't always in the mood for. Sometimes we have awesome sex and neither of us orgasms, other times we both orgasm multiple times. Usually it's somewhere in between those extremes, but it's totally dependent on time, sometimes there has been three or four orgasms between us in the space of 10 minutes, other times it's 45 minutes and neither of us has had one.

I think the fastest sex we ever had was under 10 minutes total, of which less than 5 involved actual insertion of my penis. Longest was one of those wild under the influence nights where we kept going until long after the sun rose, she was literally in this funny tripped out barely conscious and mostly incoherent state that made me uncomfortable to continue. I think that was maybe 8 or 9 hours total with breaks here and there, time gets pretty weird in situations like that so it's hard to say for sure.

I used to really worry about length of time and if I finished too soon or took too long, but after all of these experiences with her I've come to realize that it's silly to worry about those things. What matters is that you each enjoy yourselves and each other, and if it's over too quick there's always next time!

Also, it helps if you are always willing to assist the other person in orgasming even if you are ready to stop. There is nothing more frustrating than being almost there and then the other person is done except being the one who finished to soon, I always feel so terrible when that happens. A willingness to lend a helping hand goes a long way towards mitigating any ill will generated by sex that finished sooner than you would of liked.

depends. for one of them, he'd last like anywhere from 30 sec to 3 min. i dont know... maybe ed? maybe it was bc the relationship was really new. i'm not sure. we didn't last long enough for me to find out.

the one before that, it depends if there was booze or pot involved. sober sex probably lasted anywhere from 5 to 15 min, but we usually do it more than once... lol. high/drunk sex would last forever. (horrible!!)

Archived