What is it that makes you want to kiss a girl?

bebeblondie

Very often on this board we read that a girl thinks a guy is into her, because they kissed (made out) at the end of the date. However fast forward a week later and she hasn't heard from him. Obviously a make out session doesn't necessarily mean a guy is into you, but something has got to make a guy want to make out with a girl, I mean lets face it if you are repulsed by her you aren't gonna stick your tongue down her throat. So....guys, what is it about a girl that makes you want to make out with her? Is it that you think she's easy? Perhaps just being attracted to her? Is it a in the heat of the moment type thing?

Well, OP, what is it that makes you want to kiss a guy? I'd think it would be similar for men and women alike.

Well given that it's usually the guy who makes the move, and the girl is usually the one who chooses to accept the kiss or not...I'm asking what is that makes you want to make that move. For me, it's attraction, but when I kiss a guy I usually would like to see him again. I as well as I'm sure plenty of other girls out there have been kissed and then you never here from the guy again, I'm not saying it happens often but it happens.

And I'm not talking about a particular incident, I'm just asking in general.

Well given that it's usually the guy who makes the move, and the girl is usually the one who chooses to accept the kiss or not...I'm asking what is that makes you want to make that move.

It's not always the guy who makes the move, though...I've made the move on a few occasions. And it's usually--simply--attraction.

Archived