Any ideas for a practical joke

Why? He sounds like a jerk.
I know, I was actually referring to when we used to talk while a friend of mines online used to tell me he was arrogant and a jerk with other people. True he would trash others that didn't play good in the boardgame and say ''F you'' and stfu a lot. And well I noticed as soon as I started talking to him, then I was acting trashy with others learning to play the game as. I called one who was learning a FAG and other words. Basically I got into it for a while and started joining in the trashing.

Yes he is jerk. I just didn't think he would lash out at me.

You can have your own group of friends and they will be more meaningful.
True I know, but I guess sometimes you have your angry moments and you just wanna go after them.

So guess I should play other people in the checkers tournament and not focus on playing him.

exactly
Ok kool. Only there's one tiny problem.

Let's say I do work all my way to becoming a checkers champion and do win all those I play with.

He hears of me that I'm a champion at it and were to call me a coward for not playing him, that I'm scared he will beat me on the game and starts laughing at me again. What should I do in that case? Ignoring him, thus reaffirming his believe that I'm a coward who won't play him or let him think whatever.

Ok kool. Only there's one tiny problem.

Let's say I do work all my way to becoming a checkers champion and do win all those I play with.

He hears of me that I'm a champion at it and were to call me a coward for not playing him, that I'm scared he will beat me on the game and starts laughing at me again. What should I do in that case? Ignoring him, thus reaffirming his believe that I'm a coward who won't play him or let him think whatever.

You're wasting too much thought on him (again) and getting way too far ahead of yourself.

then I was acting trashy with others learning to play the game as. I called one who was learning a FAG and other words. Basically I got into it for a while and started joining in the trashing..

I'm curious, do you always behave that way when others are "trashing" someone, then you get into it too? It seems when someone behaves badly, or says something bad to you, then you feel you have to get back at them and do the same thing. It's incredibly immature and something one expects from primary school children (imo). Practical jokes and seeking revenge are for children. You're an adult. Act like one.

You're wasting far too much time and energy on this. Why not use that time and energy on bettering yourself instead. Happiness is the sweetest revenge.

Who cares what he thinks? If you are secure in your own abilities and talents then it does not matter what somebody else thinks about it.

You will always find someone who challenges your abilities, talents, looks, and a million other things as you go through life. If you spend this much energy worrying about them you are going to miss out on a whole lot of other much more interesting experiences.

Hmmm. Not the healthiest thing to do. I think it's best to focus on why you can't let go of this. I hold grudges over extremely bad things that caused great harm to myself or my family (not completely healthy to do that either) but things that emotionally upset me I try to let go within 24 hours at most.

Archived