Any tips or advice on how to "just do it?"

cs2di

Obviously Im posting here because Im to shy to try to start a conversation with a girl I'm interested in. Im in my mid to late 20's and I just cant seem to get myself to do it. The thing is, I know the bottom line is I just have to DO IT in order for it to get easier. I'm sure a lot of it is related to confidence, but I have so many regrets and what-ifs about my inability to even start a simple conversation. The thing is, I know once a person gets to know me I have plenty to offer. Heck, once I am involved in a conversation I'm usually ok - as long as the other person starts it. So, with that said, does anyone have any tips or advice on how to be able to just go for it? It would be incredibly appreciated.

i usually have to psyche myself up. most of the time, i promise myself a reward of some sort for talking to a girl. example: if i talk with a particular girl, then no matter what the outcome is, i'll buy myself a video game/expensive lunch. this may not work for everybody, but it works for me.

Archived