Should I postpone the date?

ConfusedDater

1. Get bowl

2. Put bowl on head.

3. Cut all hair off that is not under the bowl.

4. Order "french fried taters"

5. She will love you.

Worked on Angelina... for awhile anyway. Probably wouldn't offer her a vial of your blood to wear on a necklace on the first date, but on the third date...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you get that many job offers? I need a job, teach me your ways. Fools can call me all hours of the day, I'm a post-college grad searching for work.

Wait a second... WHAT?! Girls can't call because you're job hunting? I would think that would be a welcomed break.

I did not want social phone calls during the day because I wanted to be focused on finding a job. That's why I preferred to talk after 5pm. Didn't want to fall off track.

Dude, go to a hair stylist and get it fixed. Better yet, next time, skip the barber. They're cheap for a reason.

I finally was able to fix it after trying about 20 different combinations. So I found the combination that worked and will go ahead and go on the date. I was in the bathroom for a hour and a half.

I finally was able to fix it after trying about 20 different combinations. So I found the combination that worked and will go ahead and go on the date. I was in the bathroom for a hour and a half.

Awesome! You're actually going to go through with this date? No excuses this time right!

CD, I don't think this is about your hair at all.

I would suggest examining your level of self confidence. Be honest with yourself. Sometimes fears like this stem from negative core beliefs that we have about ourselves. Is there anything along these lines that you can pinpoint?

CD, I don't think this is about your hair at all.

I would suggest examining your level of self confidence. Be honest with yourself. Sometimes fears like this stem from negative core beliefs that we have about ourselves. Is there anything along these lines that you can pinpoint?

It is the hair, see my hair is thinning up top and I like to keep it a certain way to not have people staring at the top of my head. But That can't really happen now because he took so much off and left me with nothing to work with.

It is the hair, see my hair is thinning up top and I like to keep it a certain way to not have people staring at the top of my head. But That can't really happen now because he took so much off and left me with nothing to work with.

lol, like what? a comb over? have you considered shaving it?

But that is what the previous poster is suggesting....why do you think that people will be staring at the top of your head just because you thinning hair? Lots of men have thinning hair on different parts of their heads, and people are just used to it. Most people don't stare at it, they might notice your hair is thinning but that's all.

And if a girl is so pre-occupied with your thinning hair and doesn't get to know you because of that - would you really want to be in a relationship with someone that superficial anyway?

Or is it that you are that superficial, so you assume everyone else will be?

Archived