Everything piling on I need some guidance :-/

Well, I am getting so depressed and so upset because my what I like to think of a life is going to hell. First off my school grades are horrible I am failing 5 out of 8 classes, only because I lack the motivation or ambition to acctually do any work. Now, I am moving to a new town and my parents want to take me away from all my friends, My brother just moved out and is gone for good, the girl I like is with my head. I don't know might seem pathetic but I dunno. I have no goals I got nothing. I am just a lonely loser looking for some kind of happiness and when I almost reach that happiness something ridiculously stupid gets in my way.. Some inspiration or some kind of guidance would be great.

hey...u knwo wut! we all have days like that..well at leats i know i have...and its very common to think of...well...death..because you honetsly think nothing can get better, but honestly it really really can, i was just like you!, and in fact somedays i still am, i mean sometimes my parenst scream at me for eveyrthing, skool is horrible, my boyfriend gets mad at me, i feel lazy and its soo horrible!...i knwo wut u feel....the way i deal with it, is i find soemthing that i love!..for example, i move alot, i mean believe it or not, sicne i was born ive moved to mexico, to england, to cali to vegas and all over! but now that im in a stable place i loove to look back on the things ive experienced, and a thing that really helps me remember all thsoe good times is music, i can relate soo much to music, and fotos of back then, and the happy moments and evrythign i mean it was so great and i wouldnt change it for the world, i mean i love to sit in my room with my door shut, head fones tighly on my ears, volume all the way up, and a stack of fotos in front of me,..im just siitting there looking at all my memories and listening to the music i most loove!!! ITS GREAT AND I LOVE DOING THAT!...it makes me feel relaxed and in a good mood!...but another thing are grades!! god skool sux doenst it!?...i know i know!! it sux soo bad! wut i did to help me, was..( i know this sounds soo pathetically gay and prolly eveyrone has told u to do this, and u just think its the stupidest thing! trust me i know wut u mean but it seriously truly totally helped me..) sit down one day and get a piece of paper and a pen and just write doen your goals...even if ts silly stuff, long term, short term, WHATEVER, just write it down..i mean its gonna be for u so u dont have to show anybod, so dont be embarrassed to write wutever u want down....and keep it soemwhere safe, and whenever ur about to give up on soemthing, just take a look at it..also write down the reasons WHY you want to accopmlish those goals..... and always rememebr my 2 fav phrases in teh world....

" always take risks!"

" the one who doesnt try will never win"

take care hope i helped bye!!!