I had sex with my teacher... again... and someone saw it.

BrunetteBarbie

Why is he a bozo? Everyone is acting like he took advantage of this girl, she is 18 she could have easily said no... (not trying to attack you OP , just don't think it's fair everyone is so quick to point all fingers at this guy).. Yes he shouldn't have been in there but even when he went to leave she called him back in there, she is an adult. It isn't like he forced himself on her.

I totally agree. I have read the OPs other posts and she is very far from being an innocent naive schoolgirl. There are 25 year olds with much less experience than her. The OP was fully aware of what she was doing and wanted it to happen. She is equally to blame for this situation and it doesn't seem to me like she really takes it seriously..there really is no remorse. There is a lot of attention-seeking in her actions and her descriptions in her posts. Not sure what her background is that is causing all this rash promiscuity, but promiscuous, sexually rash people tend to have issues that they haven't sorted out.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is he a bozo? Everyone is acting like he took advantage of this girl, she is 18 she could have easily said no... (not trying to attack you OP , just don't think it's fair everyone is so quick to point all fingers at this guy).. Yes he shouldn't have been in there but even when he went to leave she called him back in there, she is an adult. It isn't like he forced himself on her.

You're contadicting yourself by asking me "Why is he a Bozo"? You stated in the post above this one, that "it's illegal for a teacher to have sexual relations with a student."

it was abuse of power by a government representative. we should let them all go huh? yeah.

He's not exactly hitting on 11 year olds, and she's not exactly an innocent young thing seduced against her will - hell, she went after him when he tried to leave.

If they were likely to judge this kind of thing on a case-by-case basis and look at the fact that she's obviously a willing and active participant then maybe it'd get a fair trial, but as a lot of people here have shown, most people will flat out judge the man as a sexual manipulator, and he'll lose his job, no questions asked.

I am also wondering why the negativity regarding the girl who might "gossip". Anybody who walked in on that scene would likely spill the beans. When bosses bang their workers, the whole office knows...when university professors bang their students, everyone knows. It is also a major irritant to other students or staff in an office when someone is getting preferential treatment because they are spreading their legs for the teacher or the boss...so naturally there will be disgruntled people who will gossip.

He's not exactly hitting on 11 year olds, and she's not exactly an innocent young thing seduced against her will - hell, she went after him when he tried to leave.

If they were likely to judge this kind of thing on a case-by-case basis and look at the fact that she's obviously a willing and active participant then maybe it'd get a fair trial, but as a lot of people here have shown, most people will flat out judge the man as a sexual manipulator, and he'll lose his job, no questions asked.

he's a paid government official. i'm not saying he got with some girl that was too young. he's in a position of power. he signs a clause blocking him from interacting with students in this manner. boom, gone. bye bye. you don't understand the rules you are gone. she could have been a 65 year old student for all i care on this.

Archived