confused please tell me what you think

ok well me and my girlfriend have been going out for alomst two months and we still havent made out because of me. and i came up wit a little theory. last summer me and my ex first made out she broke up withme because she said she didnt feel anything and well to be honest i am kinda scared. i dont want to break up wit me girlfriend now. but im afraid my girlfriend now will break up with me if we make out and she doesnt feel anything. how can i get over that please help

also i jus got off the phone with my girlfriend now and it turns out the first guy she made out wit in the 8th grade (the only guy she made out with) the only reason she doesnt like him anymore because she doesnt see him. thats like a stab in the heart. im thinking it might be best for her to hang out with that kid now and see if theres any feelings now since the only reason they dont like eachother now is because they dont see eachother. she didnt hang out with him last week to hang out with me.we are now in the 10th grade. so what do you think? should i tell her that me and her should take a break so she can hang out with that guy to see if theres any left over feelings? please help me out i like this girl alot but i want whats best for her thanks in advance