I feel like I am in dire need of confidence. The thing is, I have this huge crush on a guy at school whom I have one class with, but have never spoken to. Some days I'll say to myself "This is the day!" But it never happens. I want to tell him how I feel so badly, but I can't. I think I should get to know him at least a little before coming right out and saying it, too. I just can't see it happening though. I need a confidence booster or something. I'm afraid of rejection, of course. I know it's silly, because I have nothing to lose, as we aren't friends or anything. I don't know what to do, and it's always on my mind. I wish I wasn't so shy. Please help if you can. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

yeah im in the exact same position your in...i wonder," how can i even talk to her, she will just think im stalking her or something..shell think im weird and it will be obvious i like her...balh blah blablaljhflkah... a good trick is to remember, he is just a person, not a "guy" oh no! just a person just like you...treat him as you would a friend...say something real short to him and build up...remember you r not alone...lol