Interesting situation with EX.

Troublewithgirls

Well, I am seeing this girl and without a doubt, she is into me. She touches me, holds my hand, hugs me, calls me, tells me nice things, etc. You may now be wondering, what uncertainties could I possibly have about her? Well, while hanging out with her tonight, we went into the topic of ex's and she began to ask me a few questions about my history. Well, after answering her questions and then telling her that a few of my friends know who her ex is, she told me that "it's so crazy, everyone knows who he is". She then went on to tell me that he has a lot of friends. I know that I should not be threatened (or should I be) but I am wondering if this is a red flag.

Their relationship ended a few years ago (he broke up with her) but for some reason, when she said those words, I felt like she may actually have leftover feelings for him. I want to confront her about it but I don't want to make things weird for no reason, which is why I am asking you guys whether or not I should even think about "jumping the boat".

Archived