ladies and girls.. tonight, as strong as I am trying to be, is a downer.

was out with friends tonight, one of my buddies has a girl.. how she hugs him, she she laughs everything he says.

i so miss it.

i emailed a girl i was sailing with .. her address has changed. no response back.

each day, as strong as I try to be, seems to be harder than the past.

i soo, sooo need a hug from someone right now.

i soo want to call the X right now.. but i suspect she is over at the new boyfriends house .

hugs for everyone who feels like me!

good luck man i wish the best for you, hopefully things go better for you, just keep your head up and pray to God that good things happen as long as you be the best person you can be, i wish you the best i pray that you will face the joys of love again.

good luck i wish the best of things for you

let me ask another question ---

would getting close (if I could) make the feelings i have for the X go away any faster?

part of me hurts as the X went and hooked up, and from how she ignores me, i wonder if I could ignore her as much as she does me.

comments?

probally not unless you are getting close to sumone other then the x, but if u think being close to the x can work and will make u feel better then do it, but if she doesnt seem to be wanting that then just leave her alone. good luck and the best of wishes