Ex's boyfriend puts pictures of him and my family

He proudly displays pictures of him, my ex and my 12 year old daughter on his blog. My wife left me 6 months ago and moved her and our daughter in with him after 12 years of marriage. We still talk about our daughter and each others work but I finally am going to do very limited contact. When I mentioned that he was proudly displaying pictures to rub it in to me she said that's mean ( of me to say). I am still trying to get over her but she is no longer the logical person I knew. She always contacts me when she has work issues and recently someone slandered her online regaurding her job. ( called her unethical rep for the company and it was purely manufactured.)

What i want to say is that you should be more concerned about what others will think about your character by allowing your phillipino boyfriend to post pictures like that as many of your colleagues now likely saw them and must wonder what the heck that is all about. (Imature) and you are still married. She will get mad and I don't want to leave things with her getting mad and choosing the selective memory card and once again labeling me the bad guy to justify your actions. I fear that this guy will try to turn my daughter against me and I will be motivated to get revenge after that. ( I had to let it go that he seduced my wife but if I find out that he tries to turn my daughter against me their is no telling what I might do and I don't want to regret that.

You're caring too much. Your wife left you for another man and you're still talking to her and acting like an emotional crutch? Stop being such a * * * * * and move on from her. If she wants emotional support tell her to go to the guy currently sleeping with her.

Also, stop caring about your daughter. Realize that the parental bond is an outdated consequence of evolution: it's beneficial for parents to protect offspring until the young are strong and able to fend for themselves; but in today's society where other guys are willing to replace the biological father or with the availability of the government's child services programmes the parental desire to take care of children is no longer required. She'll be fine without you, and you'll be fine without her. The family bonds that seem to matter so much to you don't mean anything and are essentially worthless.

Archived