So This Girl Is Consfusing Me!!! (Kinda long sorry)

zmanks

Ok, so I started dating this girl at the beginning of the month went on two dates that both went really well and I think we both could feel a connection. She is definitely someone that I could see myself with for a long period of time. Well after our second date she invited me to Easter lunch with her parents although I couldn't attend do to work it definitely was a huge sign of interest. I told her that I would call her after work though and see how her day was.

Well I sent her a text during the day saying Hi and hoping that she was having a good time with her family. She responded to my text. After I got off work I called her and left a message. About 3 hours later or so I saw her online on FB and her AIM was also up but an away message was on. Well I sent her a quick message on AIM saying HI cause I knew she was online. She without saying anything signed off AIM. I was upset of course.

A couple days passed without communication between us. I saw her on AIM again and said HI. She responded and apologized for doing that. She said that she was not ready for a relationship. (She broke up with her ex in the beginning of March) I told her I understood but was a little hurt that she felt she couldn't talk to me about not being ready.

Anyways I texted her while I was at work the next day and after work I called her. During the conversation I tried to ask her some questions about how she was feeling and she seemed to be avoiding the questions and changing the subject. Well we made plans to hang out the next day and she said I could call her in the afternoon. So I called her after getting up and read,y and of course, no answer so I sent her a text later on and again no answer.

I saw her online today after another few days of no communication and IM'd her to find out what her deal is. She of course totally ignored the questions about the day we were suppose to hang out. She did tell me that she liked me a lot and wanted to be friends. I asked her if her liking me a lot meant that she would want to date me in the future when she has things figured out and she said yes she would like to date me then.

So I already know that I should pull back from this girl, that's pretty much a given. But what I'm wondering is if I should contact her in a few weeks from now or just let her make the first move since she's being so sketchy. Cause I really do like her, I'm just done playing games and I really don't know what to think.

You're probably best dropping her. She is really confused and on top of that not caring to much about how she treats you. Don't let her treat you like that man. Chances are her ex is in the picture too.

Yes. you have been recruited to be 'rebound guy' but did not know it.. Your job was to give her an ego boost and validate her attractiveness. SHe was probably pissed that you did not fall all over yourself about getting time off to fawn over her at her Easter dinner. She invited you along merely to fill the vacant space beside her.

Never be 'rebound guy' because you will always be exploited until she either finds a replacement B/f , or she starts sleeping with her Ex again and then you are headed straight to the FriendZone.

Live and learn.

Archived