old friend is confusing me

unknown21

I've been friends with this girl for 6 yrs, we were best friends..we hung out everyday, slept over each others houses..etc but when she met this guy almost 2 yrs ago she got distant from me and a yr ago she had a baby wit him. Her bf never really liked me nd her hangin out or anything. If we would chill he would have to be there. And it was really aggravating we recently got into a argument..me and her. And didn't talk for a few monthes, and we've had our ups and downs in the past. But we started talkin again thro texting and some phone calls but not much. Anyways, she acts like she wants kno one to know were talking again like her mom, and brothers, and such...she even deleted me from her myspace just so kno one would find out we talk. And its really gettin me frustrated...she's 21 y/o and her bf is 29 y/o and she acts like this. I don't get why she just can't tell her mom we've become friends again!!! When I ask her to hang out she always has some exscse..but she txt me only at night and starts conversations so I know she wants to be friends again. Any advice on how to go about this...would really help thanx

Archived