Genital Herpes

yellowcal

This is just a question that I have really always wondered about. For those of you with genital herpes (females especially), where do you get the outbreaks? Like do you get them all around your crotch area, on the thigh, in the crease of your leg, top of your pubic area (Think right below your stomach.. Where? Just something i'm curious about. I have tried googling pictures and they always just show sores around the lips and inside the vaginal area around the clit.

I haven't had an outbreak in several decades, and I think I only had 2 or 3 total. If I recall correctly there were 1 or 2 sores on my labia which healed within a couple of days. Everyone is different though, so I'm not sure how this information might help you.

Are you trying to figure out who has herpes on here? this is all publicly available information and a simple google search will bring this info out...

here is a link...

link removed

link removed

link removed

I was asking personal experiences.. google cannot give me personal experience (did you fail to see where I mentioned that I have already googled information and pictures..), if people want to answer then they can if they'd rather not disclose that they have herpes then they don't have to respond. It isn't that big of a deal.

I was asking personal experiences.. google cannot give me personal experience, if people want to answer then they can if they'd rather not disclose that they have herpes then they don't have to respond. It isn't that big of a deal.

It used to be a big deal to me but now I hardly ever think about it, especially since I have no symptoms. I actually like how it has the effect of keeping away men who only want sex. Even if I didn't have it I might try telling interested men just to see if they'd run away.

It used to be a big deal to me but now I hardly ever think about it, especially since I have no symptoms. I actually like how it has the effect of keeping away men who only want sex. Even if I didn't have it I might try telling interested men just to see if they'd run away.

I didn't mean the herpes not being that big of a deal I meant people responding or not responding if they weren't comfortable sharing the information

I didn't mean the herpes not being that big of a deal I meant people responding or not responding if they weren't comfortable sharing the information

I responded because I remember when I felt uncomfortable and I would like to encourage others to look at the bright side and make it easier for them to accept it since the cure is still in the works.

is it ever inside the vagina?

Something i've wondered as well.

I responded because I remember when I felt uncomfortable and I would like to encourage others to look at the bright side and make it easier for them to accept it since the cure is still in the works.

Thank you for taking the time to respond

Around the anus, all along up through labia (inner and outer lips), and on the very, very upper inner thighs, very close to the vagina.

The ones around the anus don't necessarily come from anal sex (of course they can), they just spread down there because of fluids and it's the perfect environment.

On guys they can also be between the bellybutton and the penis, directly up and to the sides, as well as on upper thighs as someone mentioned.

Archived