Sit back and watch or say something?

yellowcal

Just today I get a call from my brothers wife (she is a major wench to everyone just to give a bit of background..) anyway she is fussing and * * * * * ing about a picture that was taken at my sons birthday party nearly a month ago. A picture that has my brother and cousin holding my best friend (My cousin's girlfriend) and my best friend has her arms around both my cousin (Her bf) and my brother so she wouldn't fall. Well my sister in law sees this picture and goes absolute crazy, cussing and * * * * * ing calling my friend a (double-u)hore saying how she is trash and all this crap all because of this one picture, ok excuse TWO pictures that were taken at the same time with 2 different cameras. So now my sister in law is convinced my friend wants my brother which is totally not the case.

Yes, if you haven't gotten it by now my sister in law is a complete whack job and is missing a few screws I believe. Anyway, I said something to my friend because it really pissed me off which she in turn said something to her bf (My cousin) so now i'm torn, should I say something to my brother and tell him he needs to say something to his wife or should I just leave it? His wife is basically slandering my friend for no reason other than her jealousy.

Oh and forgot to add she is also going as far as threatening my friend saying that if she better be glad she is going back home otherwise she'd have two broken arms and crap like that. Since she lives 8 hours away from us.

What would you do? My Sister in law have little to no relationship with each other however me and my friend are closer than most blood sisters.

Archived