Men & Women who dont make sounds during sex!

miracle29

God this sounds terrible but other than my current ex I cannot even remember what my other ex's did...yipe! I know only that I am a loud one. My current ex would be quite sometimes and other times we was loud calling me by my pet names, which I liked...he really loved the massage chair in the loft of the cabin with the big ole windows looking up to the great sky....lol

hehehe...I think once long ago the bed fell in and a few other times my head was banging up against the headboard...hehehe..*smiles* oh no that was the herd of buffalo runnng through my brain.

it comes from years of training to orgasm quietly I think. That and I'm a quiet person in general

u think wrong young padaway.

OP, i'm quiet sometimes. usually because of the type of girl i'm with. if she's an outgoing girl, she gets some yells and a lot of other talk.

I've always been pretty quiet. That's because I mostly used to have sex while boyfriend's parents were home or roommates were hanging outside the door. I used to let loose a little when we were completely alone, but it wasn't very often. I can also concentrate better when it's quieter. I haven't had sex in a really long time now, so I hope that next time I can do it without worrying about someone hearing me.

I think moans and groans are great. I think I'm naturally on the quiet side of medium, and most of the women I've been with have always told me they enjoy it when I make more noise. I usually aim to please.

All of the women I've been with have made quite a bit of noise. Of course, there can be too much of a good thing as well. One of my ex GF's made so much noise it was distracting. "Oh my god! Oh my god! OOOOh my Gaaaawwd!" And she would glare straight at me with her eyes bugged out. The first time we slept together, I thought she was having a seizure. "What is it honey? Did you leave the coffee pot on? Do you need your lithium?" Okay, I didn't really stop to ask her that. I did get over it, but at the end of the day, she's still my ex. So maybe I didn't...

If you are including dirty talk, that's a really subjective subject, and people's preferences are all over the map. Seinfeld and Chris Rock have some great shtick on this topic alone. There's a whole lot of territory between "oh, baby," and "who you callin' a ho?"

I think someone who was dead quiet during sex would be a turn off - especially a woman, as they tend to make more noise (IMO). Like, "I'll probably continue either way, but are you enjoying this AT ALL?"

Archived