Telephone interview

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, the interview went pretty well. We chatted and had a laugh, she was really lovely and we went over the time we were supposed to have and over her other interview by 20 minutes, which is a good sign right?

I seem to have a massive blabbermouth and just yap yap yap..

She said yesterday she'd call me by 7 either way, or she'd do it tomorrow instead.

I havent had a call yet =(

The store closes at 9 and she only had 2 other interviews and I left at 4:15.. so I guess that means its a no no =(

Under, maybe you can shed some light on it? it looks bad right?

Back to the drawing board.

Soooooo,

I was speaking to my mum on the phone in the food store, it was about 2pm and I was downhearted saying I obviously did'nt get it or she would of phoned me. My mum demanded I phone her and just ask her about it, but I did'nt wanna cos I would feel well embaressed, but I did cos mum said so lol.

Annnnnd I got the job!! she was just really busy!

WOOT!

Thanks for all your advice guys, helped me tons!

Soooooo,

I was speaking to my mum on the phone in the food store, it was about 2pm and I was downhearted saying I obviously did'nt get it or she would of phoned me. My mum demanded I phone her and just ask her about it, but I did'nt wanna cos I would feel well embaressed, but I did cos mum said so lol.

Annnnnd I got the job!! she was just really busy!

WOOT!

Thanks for all your advice guys, helped me tons!

YAY Im so glad to hear that. I had a similar experience with job interview two I had. They said they would phone me in 24 hours. 4 Days later I assumed I did not have the job. They phone me up today and say out of everyone they had interviewed it has come down to me and one other for a final interview. They also said I am in the stronger possition right now So all was not lost.
I start my job today ! I'm excited but nervous! argghhh.

Now I have to actually blow dry my hair =( lol

As for drying your hair you could do what I used to do when I had long hair. I would stick my head out of the car window when driving to work. Its cold so does not damage your hair AND gives you the "windswept" look AND saves time AND wakes you up in the mornings.

Although you are female and probably take more pride in your hair than I did lol.

As for me I had the interview today and it went well. I will find out in the next two days if I have the job. Let me know how your first day goes !

Heyyy Jon! I'm glad your interview went well, fingers crossed for you for the the next 2 days.

My first day today was orientation, I have never been so bored and uncomfortable in my life. It was awful. Just sitting there for 5 hours straight listening to this woman in an uncomfortable chair in a freezing room and she did'nt let us get a word in. It was exhausting =(

The way she's explained the job is making me dread working properly tomorrow, she made it sound so hard =(

Heyyy Jon! I'm glad your interview went well, fingers crossed for you for the the next 2 days.

My first day today was orientation, I have never been so bored and uncomfortable in my life. It was awful. Just sitting there for 5 hours straight listening to this woman in an uncomfortable chair in a freezing room and she did'nt let us get a word in. It was exhausting =(

The way she's explained the job is making me dread working properly tomorrow, she made it sound so hard =(

Well another success story hear I have the job as well. I am a bit nervous and I start on Monday. I will have 4 to 8 weeks training then be let loose lol.

As for your experience I am sure the actual job will be a lot better than the "orientation" you had

Well another success story hear I have the job as well. I am a bit nervous and I start on Monday. I will have 4 to 8 weeks training then be let loose lol.

As for your experience I am sure the actual job will be a lot better than the "orientation" you had

WOOHOO!! congratulations Jonbooooooy! YAY!

we did it =)

I had my first real day today and my gosh, they make it so much harder and stressful than it needs to be, I was ready to pass out once I was done.

I don't think the manager likes me either, just a vibe I get, there is another new girl and she is different with her than she is with me. Kinda annoying but oh well!

I don't wanna complain cos I have a job but the hours they've given me suck, I hardly get to see my hubby now =( I hate it, i'm gonna stick it out for a while cos I should and it could change. But meh.

Archived