A bit of a thinker.

Mr SIBLEY

Now, you may remember my previous thread.

This One

However, he spoke to another one of his ex's friends and told her a few things. I'll get some quotes for you in a minute but basically he has said that he did all of this under honourable intentions.

I was a bit bewildered but basically what he's saying is that he did it because:

He thought she wasn't happy so ended it to find someone who could make her happy.

He said he asked her friend out because that way she'd hate him and then it would make things better for her.

He claimed to not want to keep her in this relationship because he thought her was imprisoning her.

If you want to comment on these then feel free. But what I'm getting at is, do people ever sacrifice relationships for the good of the other person?

Your thoughts?

Sometimes they do. But much of your friend's reasoning is self-serving, especially the bit where he asks out the ex's best friend. Low blow!

He did say that he didn't want to be with her. He said that it was so she wouldn't want to be with him anymore.

Well as for the imprisoning her.....was that not her decision to make. I can sort of see where he is coming from but ultimately should he not talked this out with her. It's what I wish my ex had done rather than just make a choice.

Archived