Men only - Masturbation frequency

grymoire

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 21.

About 7-8 times a week and I get semi-regular sex from my girlfriend (about 3 times a week on average).

I live on my own and sometimes I can't resist. For example it is a hot day and I am walking round naked, the first thing I do is get a boner lol.

yea.. i am not in a relationship now.... so can't really have sex...

i am not sure why but i "feel" that my testosterone is going down... when i say 'recharged' i mean the body's ability to replenish fluids and whatever goes out in an ejaculate... if your body can't recharge you really can't get off again...

i want to 'recharge' like when i was young but don't know how to do it..

yea.. i am not in a relationship now.... so can't really have sex...

i am not sure why but i "feel" that my testosterone is going down... when i say 'recharged' i mean the body's ability to replenish fluids and whatever goes out in an ejaculate... if your body can't recharge you really can't get off again...

i want to 'recharge' like when i was young but don't know how to do it..

I had an ex that could ejaculate several times in a row. After the first couple of times he would only squirt out the tiniest bit, but would still have an orgasm. Granted he was 18, but is this not possible in older men too? Is it really necessary to "recharge?"

I had an ex that could ejaculate several times in a row. After the first couple of times he would only squirt out the tiniest bit, but would still have an orgasm. Granted he was 18, but is this not possible in older men too? Is it really necessary to "recharge?"

I am 33 now... I would like to be at least how I was in my late 20s if not in my teens.

Atleast everyday except when I am travelling and thus around too many people.

Sometimes more than a few times a day. Im mildly depressed now and Ive been severely depressed/suicidal in the past and I usually masturbate more when Im depressed because I stay inside more and avoid people and have that free time and the internet here.

Somedays I abuse it and its almost like a drug, using it to make me feel better. So it can be a problem at times. I was too embarrassed to talk to my shrink about it, I mean really how do you go about bringing that up, its just odd.

33 is not decrepit yet! There's got to be something at play here other than age. Have you had your hormone levels checked? Underweight or obese? Stress, depression or fatigue?

the blood test results showed that my Testosterone is a tad low

i have no idea how to raise it.

the blood test results showed that my Testosterone is a tad low

i have no idea how to raise it.

That would definitely do it. Did you ask your doctor what you can do about it? I know there are testosterone replacement treatments out there. It can be dangerous to be low because of bone and muscle loss. I guess it's like women with estrogen. It will probably make you feel more depressed too.

That would definitely do it. Did you ask your doctor what you can do about it? I know there are testosterone replacement treatments out there. It can be dangerous to be low because of bone and muscle loss. I guess it's like women with estrogen. It will probably make you feel more depressed too.

Well.. the doctor did not say anything because my Testosterone is not too low... it is well within the normal ranges for a guy of my age. But I feel its just a tad lower... you know...

This is by far one of the most interesting threads I've ever read!

If your testosterone is on the low side, I'd definitely check into ways to raise it, but other than that I think you need to stop worrying about it so much! Stressing over how many times you can or can't get yourself off in a week is just a little silly if you ask me. Libido has it's ups and downs and yes, tends to slow as we age, but at 33, you may just be going through a period of time where your body just isn't as sexually charged as it used to be. It can come back! Especially if, as someone already said, you start dating someone.

I'm 18, never masturbate, and I have sex probably 1-10 times a month. depends on who I'm with, who's digging me at the moment, and what I am feeling like--It doesn't mean I have a low libido, I just don't like the idea of masturbation. call me strange, because many people have.

Guys, how many times do you masturbate per week?

Can you plz give the details - your age, number of times you masturbate per week, whether you have sex on top of masturbation (if yes how many times).

Thanks,

Grymoire

Frequency: 21+ per week/3 per day being average.

And no, I'm not having sex.

I'm so cool.

As far as a behavioral tie-in, it's the opposite for me -- the worse I feel about myself, the more I do it. I figure I might as well get used to flying solo and enjoying it.

Gry,

It's hard to pin down an average for anyone. It's when the "urge" hits, is all. And I don't think it has anything to do with recharging. Guys do sports, physically tiring also, and keep doing them. Their body accomodates!

I think you are overthinking this, buddy. Just my 2 c's.

KG

Archived