can a girl get too wet?

ok this probably sounds stupd but when im with a guy it doesnt take much for me to get horny and i get so wet and i get really self conscious and embarased that im too wet and although i love it i get really nervous bout guys going down on me do guys ever think a girl is too wet? thanks for any responses

hey b83,

getting wet? Like Mork said, its a real turn on for me as well because it shows that your enjoying it, and that just gets me and guys even more in the mood!!

It wouldn't be a bad thing either because the guy would probably increase his confidence in his own ability then getting irritated! Juts enjoy it and know the guys loving it. If he gets irritated then theres something wrong with him!

good luck

i was wondering the same thing lol ! omg i saw this really got guy on the bus today and it felt like i started my period..but when i got home my pants were daaamp..lol..but i wasnt wearin ne underwear today so i seriously was scared..cuz i thought ppl would be able to see it so yea..lol

but if all yall guys say its good..then its good lol

• 2 weeks later...

We love our girls to be hot & horny, wet & aroused. When I go down on her I hope she is so wet that I can fill my mouth with the liquid love from her love nest. She gives me an extra thrill when she kisses me while my lips & tongue are coated with the nectar of her honeypot. It's so exciting knowing she wants to share what I find to be excitingly delicious.