Day after break up. Not coping. I WANT CONTACT. help

Day after the break up (posted last night).

not one msg, call, anything

checked my phone every second the whole night i feel PATHETIC

i have NO IDEA what he is doing or anything

uhh this feeling is aweful.

i didnt realise i had so much dependence on him you know?

And i know this is what he wants and he is not missing me

how do i stop this feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you feel this way. It's normal to feel like this. I felt like that too after my ex broke up with me. All I can say is stick to NC or else things can get worse. You need time to yourself right now to heal. Try to do other things to get your mind off him and keep busy. You will get through this.

Good luck!

The break-up happened, so it's over, at least for now.

Time to start focusing on yourself. Call up some friends, set some plans, enjoy your life!

Yes, break-ups suck, typically on both sides... for the "breakup-er" and the "breakup-ee". Which is why it's really important that you stay active. Do things. The more you sit idle, the more your mind will wander back to him.

I know what your going through, the first few days after a breakup are the worst. Even though you know your relationship is over, it still hasn't sunk in yet, and you find yourself constantly checking your phone and such to see if they've contacted you. The best advice out there is to just grit your teeth and stick with no contact. The whole no contact process is not a quick fix by any means, it is a gradual process that allows you to get your ex off your mind over time and move on. Also be sure to keep yourself busy and distracted, theres nothing worse than sitting home alone with your thoughts cranking away. Trust me the pain dulls and goes away after a while, but if you break no contact its like ripping the wound open all over again.

Archived