Am I getting the big o?

Just something to ask

Me and my bf have been together a long time...we've been doing it for about 2 years....But now i've just really thought about it...I dont know if I'm ever having an orgasm or not.

Usually, things get so hot I get that feeling when u're just about to fall downwards on a roller coaster and then I get a huge rush kinda like when u're holding in your pee for so long and let it all out at real fast all at once! Taht's the kind of feeling I get when I'm at max...

Having an orgasm has always been a hard thing to define for me. So i was wondering from what I've mentioned, does it sound like I'm having what most other girls are feeeling when they're having sex..?

Contracting?

That's rarely been the case, once in a while. I dont know what's wrong?

And with women cumming?

i have never cum..I'm always very wet but not for somethign to shoot or come out like any guy. Cos i've heard everytime a female cums she 'cum's just like a guy except that its not as thick.

Don't worry about the "cum," that seems to be more the exception than the rule as far as a gush of fluid. But you will have vey intense spasms/contractions in your muscles in your vagina, kind of rhythmic, not controllable, for up to maybe 30 seconds or so.

It sounds like you're "on the brink" so to speak but not quite having a full orgasm just yet, you're going through the buildup tingles and feeling of needing to pee, and then the almost "push" so you're very close. Believe me, when you get there there won't be any doubt of what it is! Don't stress it, it'll happen!

I understand what you mean cakes. I still haven't figured out whether I have had an orgasm, but I definitely know that I'm close (if not all the way there.) It's weird, there's no doubt in a guy's mind when he has one, yet when you're a girl there isn't really any way to tell for sure. I've heard of women who have claimed to have orgasms for years and then suddenly one day they experience something completely different and are blown away because they can't believe what they've been missing.