Second date... intimate contact???

Well following an extended period of inactivity, a girl I have met finally emailed me and asked if I wanted to go out with her again, which I am elated at!

Its probably too early to tell but I think our relationship will be a fairly gradual one, but I am uncertian. I would like to get more intimate with her, perhaps a kiss but the only time I have ever kissed a girl was when I was 9 or something!

I guess I have three questions, first; does a girl want, even expect intimate contact on a second date? second; is there such a thing as a girl boy relationship where intimate contact comes pretty far into the relationship? third (this might be a long shot); how do I go about kissing her!?

I guess everyone has their own preferences but any advice would be much appreciated.

I had the hardest time with my first kiss. I'd think it was the oppurtune moment, and then.... i just didnt have it "in me", if you know what im saying. The best suggestion i can give you is not to be afraid. If you think its the right moment, and you think that you ought to, then do it and dont be afraid of doing it wrong. Most girls just think its cute, at first, if you arent a good kisser. Just make sure you learn from mistakes!