When does it come down to "Why Bother?"

Aries73

Don't give up pal. I know how you feel and have to say I wondered the same thing but look at it this way - at least you are not stuck in a loveless or abusive relationship. If it hasn't worked out in the past, you could look at it as a lucky escape!

Honestly though, you have the ability to dream and think of yourself with someone. That's a good way to be. It is better than not being able to project that image of yourself.

Chin up, it'll be okay. Make some changes to your routine or habits and shake things up a bit.

Simple question. How much rejection can a man endure before simply accepting the fate of being alone and being thankful for still having the ability to dream?

What else can a man do when his confidence is below zero?

He can start by realizing that he has full control of how he feels about himself. You can't expect others to be happy with you if you're not happy with yourself.

Have you asked yourself why you're being rejected?

Being alone is a personal choice. The problem is that you are taking the wrong approach with women. You need to learn which women are interested in you and which women you are interested in and they have no interest in you. Once you learn that then rejection does not become an issue. Besides there are ways to get around rejection, your method needs to become more efficient and meet as many women as possible realizing that dating is a numbers game plain and simple.

It's time to take control of your life and realize your happiness is nobody else's responsibility.

If your main problem is with attracting women, maybe it's time you look at improving your skills with them. For that, I recommend Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss. As for retooling your lifestyle, check out The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss.

It's time to take control of your life and realize your happiness is nobody else's responsibility.

If your main problem is with attracting women, maybe it's time you look at improving your skills with them. For that, I recommend Rules of the Game by Neil Strauss. As for retooling your lifestyle, check out The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss.

i like that. it really does come down to that.

Archived