Im 14 years old and pregnant!!!!

Wow! I don't think anyone can offer you SMART advice on this one other than the obvious.

No one should advise you to get an abortion or not to get one in my opinion. That is a choice you have to make.

The only good advice I can give to you is, " YOU ARE 14!!! DON'T HAVE SEX, AT LEAST HAVE PROTECTED SEX IF YOU DO IT AT ALL!!!"

Not helpful I know, but what else can I say.

Discuss it with your parents. If you decide to keep the child they will be the one's supporting him/her afterall. You must do what you feel is right. But don't doubt for a moment that having a baby will change your life forever. Perhaps you might want to keep the baby but give it up for adoption when it's born. I don't know much about abortion but I'm sure you can't wait too long to have it done, so if you wish to do that you should do it quickly. How does the father feel about all of this? (I hope to God you know who the father is..) The smartest advice I can give you is to take into consideration what will happen if you keep the baby and what will happen if you abort. Consider the pros and cons of each, and most of all, like I always say, follow your heart.

I completely agree with the post before, this decision is up to you and no matter which one you make you will have to live with forever. ( I know it can be over whelming). Just listen to your heart and do whatever you think would be best for yourself and for the baby if you did choose to have it. My ex had a mis carraige this really affected her and our relationship, so if you do plan on having an abortion be prepared for some emotional loss. If you do keep the baby think about how much you would have to devote to the child and then times it by 10, and you will have to sacrifice alot of your future for the child. Really ask yourself if you will be bring this child into a good world (the one you will be providing). If you don't want to get an abortion for whatever reason, but you can't picture yourself providing a good home for this child, please consider giving it up for adoption(i'm sure there are many people up there that would give it a good home.)

Best of luck and i hope everything will work out good for you.

i guess it is your choise like others have said, but i never thought abortion was right unless under some circumstances, but then again i dont know your situation, so who am i to judge?

it is up to you, but i remember a friend of mine asking me what she should do and her going for an abortion, it was eomthing she regretted and regretted not discussing with the FATHER, so even though it is correct that a womans body is her temple and shuld be able to make decisions, it takes two to make the child, and if you induldged in sex at a young age you must have realised the outcomes.

anyway, are you with the father still? or is he your boyfriend and does he know? just wondered how you would take that if the roles were reversed and you wasnt given the chance to keep your child?

just something to think over.

kel

Abortion- This is takig the life of an innocent life wether it is inside of you or not it is living and growing to be a child. You will always have that empty spot in the back of your head and mind asking about it or feeling guilty so it is usually not such a wise choice but at your age depending on your size it may be best due to the fact that small young girls have a high chance of birth defect and other problems so talk to your doctor and ask them their suggestion

Adoption- This is the life of a child that may or may not have the best home. Usually the adoptive parents are tested and checked really well before given a child but there is the chance that they will get a bad home. This is usually the best choice for young mothers and there is 2 different kinds of adoption.

closed adoption is where you give up all rights and there is no contact or anything until that child turns of age or finds out about being adopted.

open adotion is where you give up all your rights and get to write one letter to your baby to tell them why you did it and hopefully tell them alot of what you want to say and the adoptive parents must send you pictures each year and I am not sure about anythinhg else involved in this kind of adoption but you could probally find out on the computer or from someone in your home town.

Adoption is usually a good thing and you will still regret it once you get about 20 or so but it gives you a chance to be a kid and learn from lifes mistakes other then being a kid raising a kid. Good look and I hope this helps you a little bit feel free to e-mail me if you need more info or just want someone to talk to at Ldwickw I'm on Yahoo or Hotmail and I'm sure there is a way to e-mail or IM on here

Well that's cast a rather unpleasant gloom over the evening. Perhaps one should think with one's brain rather than their genitals? I do wonder what happened that she's in the hospital? You're 14 years old, both of you. Abort the kid, start over, and don't fornicate. This is coming from a 15 year old depressed young man who has no experience with any of this. #-o Yet I do know from people I've met over the years, that this course of action will be rather harmful. Bearing a child, and/or contemplating suicide is a very idiotic and stupid thing. I'm feeling an unusual craving for gummy worms that I must resist...Carry on.

And don't kill yourself. At 14 years old you don't know right from wrong or even much about life. Stick around and see what it's really about...

I cant imagine how scared i would be if i was pregnant, there have been many months that i have thought i was and i was terrified. I believe that if your not sure you can support the baby then you should give it up for adoption. My sis is having a baby and she is only 17, she never wanted one but now that she has it she loves it more than anything. ( im not trying to get you not to abort or make your dicisions but its true, she does love the baby)

every1 iam tiffs bf and i just wanna say...shes in the hospital her bro told me last nite and she is in fatal condition...and if she dies iam going with her ppl i love tiff and i always will
I know how you feel (about suicide and stuff) my girlfriend is depressed, and if she killed herself, i would kill myself too.

hey there, no one can give u smart advice on this u have to choose. All i can do is tell u about my friend who got pregnant at 14 and her choice to keep the baby.

There was alot of hassle from the boyfriends mum, trying to make her have abortion. But she stuck by her choice because she had people she could turn to for help etc, her mum although she went crazy at her at 1st helped her all the way thru it. She continued with her education thru the pregnancy. and her mum helped her and the baby after she gave birth.

She works part time now and its all ok.

But if you are worried about what your parents etc will say and do then dont, its too late for them to scream and shout at you, its happened, decide what to do from here speak to them in a way that is calm.

But at the end of the day it is YOUR choice.