we broke up becoz we dont see eachother very often! :'(

well where do i start?

well im 16 years of age and i have been going out with a girl who lives about a 30 minute drive away from me. we managed a good relationship for exactly 1 year and 1 day then she dumped me for personal reasons. i then asked her back out the day after valentines day which was a month after the break up. she said 'yes' and we were all back to normal again. about 2 weeks later i went on a 3 day school camp. the day i came home i called her and we talked for about an hour then she brang up the subject about our relationship wasnt working because we hardly see eachother. becoz of our 20km (or 12 mile) distance we live from eachother we can hardly see eachother. becoz i am still only 16 and she is only 15 none of us can drive yet. i have even asked other people that can drive, if they wouldnt mind taking me up to see her. but i have never really been sucessful. so instead i take public transport like catch the train to her house. which still takes me about 1 hour to get to her place as i have to make 2 stops for 2 different trains. i would do that anytime she wanted me over. anyway the point im trying to get at is that she said to me on the phone that it was hard for her to go by everyday, seeing all her friends with thier boyfriends around eachother 24/7, at school and not at school. she told me she misses me so much and by breaking up, would tell herself that becoz i wasnt her boyfriend anymore she wouldnt have to worry about missing me asmuch. she told me she still loves me and probably could never love anyone asmuch as she loves me. she asked for my opinion becoz she didnt just want to dump me this time. she wanted it to be a decision made by the both of us. i told her first that i didnt agree with her and just to wait becoz things will get better. as i am going for my drivers licence in a couple of months i would be able to go see her so much more....but once she told me that it was hurting her inside becoz she cant be with me 24/7 and talking on the fone sucks. well i turned my thoughts around and didnt want to hurt her. so i agreed with her and told her it would be the rite decision if we did break up.

now 4 days have past and i have been thinking alot. i feel i do regret changing my decision becoz i didnt want to ever break up with her! i still love her and care for her so much! and she says she still feels the same way for me....i just need someone elses thoughts and opinions on what i should do and how i should approach things with her.

i feel i dont want to be the one to make contact with her first becoz i will feel rejected. i know it might sound weird but thats how i feel. becoz when we first broke up i felt that i couldnt talk to her the same way, and didnt want to show i cared or worried for her asmuch. but i do! i love her and know she loves me but dont want to force her to be out with me if she doesnt want to. but im also affraid she will find another guy. thats the thing im smot affraid of. that she will foget about me. find another guy that lives closer or someone just better than me in everything. they are the things im most affraid of.

well there is alot more but i think this will do for now...i need help

can anyone give me any advice for help or just opinions and thought of how i should approach things?

thank you all!!

My girlfriend lives about a 30minute drive away from me. she wanted to break up becoz of this. i agreed even though i didnt want to becoz i didnt want to force her with being with me?

i want her back! but she already broke up with me a month before hand after a year then i asked her back out a month later. we went out for 2 weeks then thats whats she told me. she didnt want to be out anymore.

she says she still oves me....and im so inlove with her!

what can i do? or we do?