breaking up because of...

timetogrow

was it because of your religion or hers?

I follow my religion but im not strict and i would never break up with someone because of it unless it became a serious problem for us both.

She is very regilious and i am not. She broke up with me because i didn't accept god. whenever we talked on MSN, she brought up god and lectured on it. She wanted me to accept god and went to church with her. Whenever i had problems, she told me to tend to god for help,saying god was in control of everything while i thought human being was in control. I felt so confused and didnt know what to do. everything she did was god-related, books that she read, bible, CD, bookmarks that she gave me were all about god. After the struggles, i decided not to follow her suit and she broke up with me. What do you think tinydance? thank u

So you two broke up because she was very religious? thank you.

She was very in to me but told me that god spoke to her and told her I wasn't the one she was going to spend her life with. This backfired in a way and she even had a stage of serious regret after I executed NC. She would text and sometimes call with things like "I know you don't want to see me/talk to me etc..." This whole time I was like... "weren't you the one that wanted to friendzone me because your god told you I wasn't marriage material?" Whatever, she was a virgin religious fanatic.

She is very regilious and i am not. She broke up with me because i didn't accept god. whenever we talked on MSN, she brought up god and lectured on it. She wanted me to accept god and went to church with her. Whenever i had problems, she told me to tend to god for help,saying god was in control of everything while i thought human being was in control. I felt so confused and didnt know what to do. everything she did was god-related, books that she read, bible, CD, bookmarks that she gave me were all about god. After the struggles, i decided not to follow her suit and she broke up with me. What do you think tinydance? thank u

If someone doesn't want to think for herself and simply puts all responsibility for life on some dude in the clouds, consider yourself lucky you dodged the bullet of spending a lifetime with this person. You'll be way happier finding someone who reflects your values, and she'll be happier with someone who reflects hers.

Archived