Date Me T-Shirts

Radίaηce

Radiance, you might be onto something with the 'date me tshirts' lol. Something tells me these shirts would likely sell like hotcakes. LOL

That is the first thing one has to do to be onto a new hot item. Find a problem and some type of solution to it. I think many might find this to be a hysterically funny solution to an age old problem LOL

Even if it doesn't solve the problem for most, it still would be pretty funny and a great novelty item. I could see a store like Spencer's carrying them. LOL

How do you get those symbols in your username?

Radiance, you might be onto something with the 'date me tshirts' lol. Something tells me these shirts would likely sell like hotcakes. LOL

That is the first thing one has to do to be onto a new hot item. Find a problem and some type of solution to it. I think many might find this to be a hysterically funny solution to an age old problem LOL

Even if it doesn't solve the problem for most, it still would be pretty funny and a great novelty item. I could see a store like Spencer's carrying them. LOL

How do you get those symbols in your username?

Thanks for the Kudos. Greatly appreciated. Regarding the symbols in my user name. I honestly don't remember...i made this account back in 2006 when i had too much time i guess. I have no idea how to enter it again to log in, so i save it...and save a copy somewhere else just in case.

One shirt I found amusing, a shirt with a ruler on it and a red line

"You must be this tall to ride"

heh...now i can laugh at it, but I used to hate those stupid rulers on rides though! I'm very short so i was turned away for being under 56" tall for the loooongest time! So very sad *violins playing.*

Archived