My ex who thinks he is gay keeps calling me

I am the person who wrote about my boyfriend breaking up with me on Valentine's Day because he thought he was gay. As much as i've been just trying to accept that he is adding insult to injury by calling six or seven times in a row and even driving the fifteen minutes to my house to see if I am home. I am guessing he may be more lonely then anything, but I am just so confused. Any advice out there. Why does he still call me constantly?

Have u asked him? Maybe he was wrong and misses you? maybe he wants to be friends? maybe he just feels bad for what happened?

you really should ask him. if he or yourself are not interested in getting back together and this is conflicting with you moving on/healing, tell him to stop.

Gay men and straight women are practically made for one another! being his friend could be the most rewarding yet dysfunctional relationship you may ever experience! So i say hear him out and listen to what he has to say. he probably calls you constantly because he feels terrible about what he's done and want's to apologize. i have to admit that i felt the same when i had a girlfriend while i was still in the closet, and i made a point of it to apologize to her as soon as i came out.

I think he is crossing the line with constantly calling you and driving by your house, it is a little creepy if you ask me. You have to be firm with him tell him what it is that you want. If you want his friendship, you shouldnt ignore him. If you need some time to come to terms with what has happened you should tell him that. Just be honest with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived