Hi Guys!

OK, I wrote some advice requests here before xmas about my relationship with a Polish girl who was going home for good at xmas.

Well she went home and we stayed in contact and I went to Poland to see her last week. We had a great time. I managed to convince (note this) her that it was worth trying to give the LDR a go even though she really didnt want to. She couldnt imagine it working and just wanted to leave it as it was and never see each other again!

Anyhow she agreed to try. We do love each other so it may work.

Enter girl 2... well I met another girl just before I went to Poland and she wants to see me, shes good fun and I like her. But I have the girl in Poland and now dont know what to do. If the girl in Poland was absolutly sure that she wanted try the LDR it wouldnt be an issue, I would tell girl 2 to go away. But as the Polish girl wasnt sure and it took me convincing her to make her agree, I wonder if she will call it off sometime soon and that will be that.

Do i try seeing girl 2 incase Polish girl drops it? I love the polish girl but I am realistic that she may pull out of our agreement or that it just wont work out? I like girl 2 and she is here and not 800 miles away.

Any help or advice, even if its calling me names for even thinking about dating another girl would be much appreciated.

Thanks

man oh man, what on earth possessed you to convince the polish girl.

Look, for now, maintain both girls. Talk to the polish girl, say that although you have feelings for her, you both should keep this relationship casual - friends for now, friends with benefits when you meet. Try keep the other relationship casual as well until the situation in Poland is cleared up.

If you talk to the polish girl, you will not come out as a bastard.