quick orgasms?

thistime

after reading a thread about a bf whos gf wants him to not last as long during sex because she orgasms within 3-5 minutes the first time, and then again 10 minutes later, I have to ask....is this normal? (ladies?) or am I abnormal!? It takes me at least 15 minutes to climax from oral, and probably 30 from intercourse....

I was amazed to hear of a female orgasm within that short amount of time??

any other woman out there as quick as that, or as slow as me?? what am I doing wrong???

no you're not abnormal!

Well, my boyfriend used to take a long time to cum when we first started dating and stuff..but now it can be within a few minutes. Our sex just has gotten so great. We've both never expirienced sex the way we do it to each other. You'll probably be fast when you find someone that's sex just gets betttter and better with.

and yes, when we are having sex and I touch myself I can come within 3-5 minutes. I don't come twice because me having an orgasm turns him on so much now it usually makes him come because of my moaning and stuff tmi D: lolol

Respectfully..I just dont think you have met the right man...A man that knows you well will know how to make it happen

Right, because all men I've been with before I met my fiance, AND my fiance of 10 years, my significant other of 2, and my other SO of 8 months all have no idea at all what they are doing. Add that to the fact that my meds don't help the situation, and I really don't think it is that I just haven't met someone who knows what they are doing.

Sometimes, women just can't have an orgasm when the stimulation is from someone else. There are a whole heck of a lot of studies out there to back me up. It might be ego bruising, but facts is facts on that one.

Men make me smile a lot when it comes to their egos. You all are great, but there are things even man cannot do!

Right, because all men I've been with before I met my fiance, AND my fiance of 10 years, my significant other of 2, and my other SO of 8 months all have no idea at all what they are doing. Add that to the fact that my meds don't help the situation, and I really don't think it is that I just haven't met someone who knows what they are doing.

Sometimes, women just can't have an orgasm when the stimulation is from someone else. There are a whole heck of a lot of studies out there to back me up. It might be ego bruising, but facts is facts on that one.

Men make me smile a lot when it comes to their egos. You all are great, but there are things even man cannot do!

Fair enough.Thank you for opening my perception and knowledge that much farther...When I think I know enough it seems sometimes I am scraping the tip of the ice berg and still learning. So thank you.

This is really true. Most women can't orgasm during intercourse. A lot of women have never had an orgasm until they do it to themselves. This a plethora of studies to back this up.

This is really true. Most women can't orgasm during intercourse. A lot of women have never had an orgasm until they do it to themselves. This a plethora of studies to back this up.

I do know that different women do required different angles and degrees of stimulation to orgasm but I was unaware of this before.. I found as asingle guy for example that some womens g spot was slightly higher or slightly lower and so required a different finnesse in technique to climax them...ah well ..Learn something new every day..

Here's some statistics for you compiled from many different studies and surveys:

Sex research has shown that about 95 percent of men nearly always have orgasm from intercourse while only about 25 percent to 30 percent of women do. Another 30-some-odd percent of women never have orgasm from intercourse, and a middle 30 percent to 40 percent report having them sometimes. Of those that can orgasm during sex, 70 percent need direct clitoral stimulation. Finally, 10 - 15 percent of women have NEVER had an orgasm.

Fun stats huh? The good news is that many women are happy having a sexual encounter without having an orgasm. It isn't the same as for men. You are correct though that oral sex has much better statistics when it comes to orgasms, but there still is a significant percentage of women who still have issues with orgasm.

There was a recent study that showed women who usually don't orgasm with a partner require something in the range of 3000 "vibrations" per minute. I think I fall into that category.

Hmm interesting results.

I think if i were single and the scientist conducting the experiment that the percentage of women having orgasms would have been closer to the 90 percentile band.!! LOL

Truly they are interesting facts...though..do you think it is physical or mental which makes this occur?

Hmm interesting results.

I think if i were single and the scientist conducting the experiment that the percentage of women having orgasms would have been closer to the 90 percentile band.!! LOL

Truly they are interesting facts...though..do you think it is physical or mental which makes this occur?

After doing a fair amount of research on my own (and sometimes with help) I have concluded that the best results are achieved with 95% mental and 5% physical stimulation, at least for me. Once the engine is running at the right rpm's, how much pressure does it take on the accelerator to make the car move?

lol

After doing a fair amount of research on my own (and sometimes with help) I have concluded that the best results are achieved with 95% mental and 5% physical stimulation, at least for me. Once the engine is running at the right rpm's, how much pressure does it take on the accelerator to make the car move?

lol

Thats what i believed..the mind is the most important part of sex. Stimulate that and it normally works

Archived