Signs this girl is interested?

Superus

Today we had an early dismissal. I had 3 hours to play around with so I decided to stick around class and study for a bit. I was talking to this attractive girl, she was discussing with me her grades,study habits, and other yip yappys. (I admit at times i made it all about me and not her which was a big mistake). On the other hand, She was always laughing/giggly however, she seemed somewhat shy, low spoken while talking to me... I had to sometimes get up from my chair and say "what did you say?" Furthermore She was very attentive, when i would ask a question to my friend like "what did you get you your paper?" she would automatically look my way. She did this mostly all the time. I could tell using my preipheral vision. The when she got up and left i just said "hey you're leaving our study group and she giggled and said i gotta go and i said ok see ya!

Another good hint is that i usually leave on the door to the right and she leaves to the door on the left. THIS is everytime. Today she walked around the table to walk out of my door. Weird?! I know i'm analyzing to much but it could very well mean something. Thing is she has a princess ring on her wedding finger....could be fashion though....

What do you guys think?

----------

Quick Info

----------

I've talk to that girl once before and she was always laughing to my jokes/sarcasim.

She seems interested when i talk to her. However, Sometimes i never talk to her during class time and we both leave like we don't know each other.

I'm doing really good in my class and she tells me she's struggling. Today i mentioned a study group. my group awkwardly had no idea what to say. So i ignored it. She then talked about her grades again and i said "look we should make a study group, i'll help you guys i'm avging an A in this class I'll even give you the answers haha j.k" she laughed and said " I don't care i'll take anything" then it died down. Awkward.

Take charge. Next time there's a good vibe between the two of you tell her she's adorable and you are taking her out sometime, but you have to check your schedule of course (last part said playfully).

Giving value like that by saying she's adorable, then immediately following it up with a compliance request (or direction) will greatly increase the odds of her accepting. The cocky comment about checking the schedule will deflate some of the anxiety you build between you as well. Roll it all together and it's a solid way to ask a girl out.

Archived