Multiple Male Orgasms????? Possible???

Me and my girlfriend, soon to be fiancee *i hope i hope i hope*, hadnt ever done sexual stuff until we were with each other, so we were both extremly inexperienced when we got together. I was so nervous about doing stuff with her it was hard to keep an erection. I've solved that problem now over the past 5 months, (we waited till we were together 6 months b4 actually "doing it")....but recently she's gotten very good at giving me a blowjob, and i'm wanting to come during that then have sex with her, after I go downo n her...are there any reccomendations on how I could either stay hard or get hard again fairly quick? Thanks.

-Chris

Im not sure how you can control it, my BF does have multiples sometimes, so it is possible. But it will probably take lots of practice.

The only other suggestion I would have would be to get a cock ring. Basically its a ring that goes at the base of the penis and keeps it from going soft. They have metal and plastic ones.

Good luck and remember you are not alone!

I think you're confusing multiple orgasms with having several orgasms spaced apart somewhat in time.

Depending on your age, there's no reasons you can't have 2 or 3 orgasms in a session, with about a 10 to 15 minute refractory period in between (in other words, it will likely take that long to get hard again). So, let her give you the oral attention, then sit back a relax for a few minutes (this is a great time for intimate talk) and you should be good to go again in a few minutes.

The other way is to stop short of orgasm, change what you're doing, or change positions, then continue on. You should find if you keep this in mind, keeping hard for a long time is not really all that difficult.

That mood change you feel is closely related to instinct. Back when mankind lived in caves, and hunted with big sticks as weapons, the idea was to impregnate women, then move off quickly as the task at hand was complete. This instinct has stayed with us to a large extent. Once you realize it's a built in way of being, you can start to get your mind used to the fact that it doesn't have to be over after the first orgasm.

Start resisting the urge to get up, and out of bed. Rather, stay with your girl, cuddle her, and talk to her. Give it some time, and I think you'll find with the right thoughts in your head, and the proper setting that you'll find you can go again. Yes, it's a little bit different after the first time, but no less fun and exciting.

One thing that can help is to prepare to be in bed for several hours ahead of time. Have some drinks and maybe snacks near the bed so you don't have to get up to reach them. Chocolate is particularly appropriate here (lots of things to be done with it ...) And a bottle of champagne doesn't go amiss.

Another thing to keep in mind, it's difficult to achieve what you're after if you start out at the end of the day, when you're both maybe a bit tired already. Perhaps try this on a weekend morning, when you can set aside a significant length of time so you don't need to feel rushed, or pressured, and you're not likely to be overly tired. It is possible to go 6 to 8 times in an extended period of time, there are no physical reasons why not, you just have to get your mind to the correct place.

• 2 weeks later...

it is possible.. my bf is like the energizer bunny... i honestly get worn out before he does x_x, but it might not be so good because, if he goes too many times he has a dry orgams where there is nothing left to come out and its really painful for him

• 2 weeks later...

The "mood loss" is an actual chemical reaction in your brain man. For this reason I would suggest NOT getting off first but rather prolonging it. Besides your orgasim (for most guys) will be MUCH more intense and have more volume if done right. It takes practice though so be careful not to go off too early

The midset is very important. Work on prolonging your mental energies over a period of time. Your body will follow suit and you can prolong it.

Streaks - who doesn't have the "get out of bed" reaction

• 3 years later...