best condoms for enjoyment of sex?

top bloke

Any suggestions? Any ones in particular that allow more pleasure from contact?

I tried some and they kill sensitivity.. This means up to hours of sex to get anywhwere... I have all but given up on them.. Are there condoms which dont totally kill the sensation? If so..which ones?

Have you tried Trojan Ultra Thin?

Those are the one my partner is currently using and says it feels pretty close to going without.

Regular ones, or other he usually just ends up stopping because he cannot finish...but he finishes everytime with these, no problem.

I have used the ansell ones..standard? Hey they are a great idea but just they kill the feeling. I might try these ultra thin ones???

I hope i find they work or I might kill my poor wife from loving.lol

I have 2 loveley kids and dont need more.

I have been using the quick get off method but its just not satisfying....

oxymoron in my opinion but yeah necessary these days.

I've never found a condom that really worked for me. Ultra thin is better than others I suppose.

I think those sheep skin ones (do they even make those anymore?) won't protect against STDs

Hmm worth a try... The other thing i noticed is that because of the condom it also stops the electricity of giving a mutual orgasm. Without a condom i can make it spine tingling every time. Ah well i geuss i will have to try this thin one...

Have you tried Trojan Ultra Thin?

Those are the one my partner is currently using and says it feels pretty close to going without.

Regular ones, or other he usually just ends up stopping because he cannot finish...but he finishes everytime with these, no problem.

Well things are looking up ..so to speak..lol

the thing i hate about condoms is that they're usually way too tight, and of course they kill the feeling. Magnums don't feel tight, but they don't really feel good.

i bought a variety pack recently. this is what i found.

durex natural feel are ok.

the durex love condoms feel ok too. they're supposed to be bigger but they didn't seem like they all that different to me.

Durex Ultra Thins have always been a hit with the guys I know. You could also try Lifestyles SKYN. They're made from polyisobutane, which is a pretty new substance, but they aren't any more fragile than latex. They heat up to body temp quite quickly and the boys I know seem to love them. You could also give the Trojan Supra polyurethane ones which were my favorite. Another thing that helps is to put lube INSIDE the condom. My fav is Wet Platinum Premium. It's 100% silicones, a little goes a long way, AND it's great to shave with!

Gosh guys..it looks like there is hope... the old quick get off method might be a thing of the past...except im getting a bit lost in the sweetness but i dont need any more rugrats ... Ultra thins are on my shopping list

funny thing though.. I am 40 and still feel a bit weird buy condoms over the counter lol

my suggestion, get yourself on another type of contraception, the pill, the implant.

Get him and yourself tested and go bareback, better than any type of condom and you dont have the passion killer moment when it comes to taking the johnny out of the packet and getting it on.

(y)

my suggestion, get yourself on another type of contraception, the pill, the implant.

Get him and yourself tested and go bareback, better than any type of condom and you dont have the passion killer moment when it comes to taking the johnny out of the packet and getting it on.

(y)

I would never rely on only the pill.

Antibiotics could really screw you over.

I would never rely on only the pill.

Antibiotics could really screw you over.

I agree . I dont like changing my biology for contraception.. The pill for my wife...no thanks ..

I asked my ena counterparts as they are real people with real experiences. As for the condom website..here we all are in this thread lol. I trust these guys more .

Archived