can I give him a kiss on the cheek the 2nd time we hang out?

jpmartin

we met once before for coffee and I really like him, I believe he likes me too. he'll drive 40min to see me again next Tue. and take me out for dinner. can I give him a cheek kiss when he leave?

ps. we just had a short hug( I initiated), a little bit flirting, no touching at all. I don't want to mass it up. thanks.

What culture is the guy you are seeing from?

Chances are, a guy who is interested in you and wanting to see you for a second date will appreciate any sort of physical contact, especially a kiss.

Do whatever feels right and comfortable for you.

I'm from Asian, and he's from the States. he's lived in Japan for a year not long ago.

he didn't give me any type of touch on our first coffee date, not even a hug. so I'd a hard time deciding whether he's attracted to me or not since now he seems interested , I'm wondering why he didn't even hug me. from his perception of my culture or he doesn't like it... but I guess i'm over thinking.

Yep. i dont see anything wrong with it!!!

make sure he is aware you are going in for a kiss on the cheek!!

i did that recently and it didn't go well. As i greeted him i went to kiss him on the cheek. he thought i was going in to kiss him (we had not kissed before) and it went awkward.

then he kept talkign about and apologising. that made it even more awkward.

Archived