OKAY heres my story...

friendlyface

so basicall me and my X got into a fight yesterday and he said all these things to me to make me feel bad...and if this was before it would have really bothered me but i didnt care about the things he said to me and i knew the only reason he was doing what he was doing was because he knows that im dating other guys now and he saw pictures of the new guy and me in vegas and all our friends having fun...and after that he started saying all these things to me about how i hang out with the wrong people and how im never going to be with a normal guy but at the same time he tells me that were not going to be together...and the reason to that is that i didn't prove to him that i deserve him in the last 3 years and honestly i did a lot for him in the last three years i stopped talking to my best friend for him and i have basically been there for him every time hes needed me...in any way no matter what...but hes always been really bad to me...so now ive just given up on him...in the passed year he has confessed his love to me i don't know how many times hes tryed really hard to get me back and we've always gotten back but hes always messed up again and we ended up breaking up and now ive completely taken him out of my life...and started just dating other guys who are actually way better then him...who actually have a life and a decent job...basically he would put his friends before me when i would stop talking to all my friends for him cuz thats what he wanted...and now he turns around and says u never did anything to prove to me that i should be with u and i think thats ridiculous becuz he should be the one proving to me cuz i can do better then him thats for sure i was just in love with him and thats why i was putting up with all the BS he gave me...but ne ways now he acts like he doesnt care and he wanted to go to vegas with me 2 weeks ago and i told him there is no way i would go anywhere with u and after he asked me he saw the pix of vegas with the guy i was dating and he was telling me i cant believe ur not going to come to vegas with me but u went with a guy u just met and blah blah blah...so yesterday he called me and we got into an argument and we told each other to never call each other ever again and hung up that was it...what do u guys think? Oh and the last time i hung out with him we hadnt seen eachother for about 2 months and we hadnt talked for a long time and he couldnt stop telling me that he loved me he just kept hugging me and telling me he loves me...so do u think he stilll loves me?

i know what you mean and i have accepted that we will never be...im just curious if he still loves me because of the way he acts...i believe he will never find anyone better then me and hes hurt me so much that i want him to realize that...and regret all his decisions...and i know that everything comes from him being so young he just turned 23 in november...im just curious to what you think of his behavior...just wanted other opinions

Archived