I'm so HAPPY he found someone else.

1MoreChance

Ok, let's forget about the age gap then...but I want you to know that you can't pretend it is not disturbing just because you treated him badly.

Anyways, to give you a "normal" advice...you don't want him back and you only miss him as a friend, right? Why isn't a friendship possible? What did he say when you told him it was all your fault?

Ok, let's forget about the age gap then...but I want you to know that you can't pretend it is not disturbing just because you treated him badly.

Anyways, to give you a "normal" advice...you don't want him back and you only miss him as a friend, right? Why isn't a friendship possible? What did he say when you told him it was all your fault?

He keeps saying it takes two people to create a relationship and to stop blaming myself and that he forgave ma a long time ago. But I know I broke him with my drama and criticism and emotional issues.

He wants to be friends but nearly everytime we saw each other or talked, I couldn,t help crying and bringing up our relationship and asking for another chance (tho I don't believe I wouldn't blow it. H egave me many chances).

Now that I saw this little chickie I don,t want to be friends, I am disturbed but also just too hurt. I don,t want to be back together at this point but I still feel very rejected and I still have hope.

You say he is acting in a disturbing way and making disturbing choices... it's easy to judge... I'm not better... it takes 2 to tango.

I'm not judging him...I do not know him. I'm judging what HE IS DOING...

He can be the best guy in the world, still what he is doing is totally wrong and nothing is going to change it.

Anyways, if you can't keep a friendship cause you're too hurt and you don't want to get back together....the answer is go no contact and start healing. It looks like you have a lot to work to do on yourself and anyways he has to figure out whether he is more interested in 36 year old women or 15 year old chicks. It's pretty much your only option!

He can be the best guy in the world, still what he is doing is totally wrong and nothing is going to change it.

Anyways, if you can't keep a friendship cause you're too hurt and you don't want to get back together....the answer is go no contact and start healing. It looks like you have a lot to work to do on yourself and anyways he has to figure out whether he is more interested in 36 year old women or 15 year old chicks. It's pretty much your only option!

Thank you so much for being there. I am beside myself with grief and emptiness. But wha is so wrong with hims being with a 15 or even 17 yo and with going from 36 to 15? He's just living what he needs to live through. I feel sad for him actually. I know he is also in a lot of pain and confusion.

OP, I think you really love drama. You need to chill out. He is your EX. He is 22. He is not interested in all of this weepy drama! I'm not surprised he went from you to a teenager... you act like a teen-aged girl!

I know you don't want advice about the age gap... but that's what this whole situation is about. Find yourself someone you have MORE IN COMMON with.

OP, I think you really love drama. You need to chill out. He is your EX. He is 22. He is not interested in all of this weepy drama! I'm not surprised he went from you to a teenager... you act like a teen-aged girl!

I know you don't want advice about the age gap... but that's what this whole situation is about. Find yourself someone you have MORE IN COMMON with.

Do you enjoy hurting people? Or helping them? I guess you get both on forums. How about telling me things in a helpful way? So what if I am dramatic? How dare you tell me I act like a teen-ager? We are all human and here to support each other. You are no better than others. I am really going thru a hard time. you are just cruel.

Thanks again. I do have a lot of work to do on myself and I need to move on too. It's just really hard and disturbing right now.

1MoreChance, it looks like right now he has already moved on from you and the relationship wasn't healthy anyways. You both need time to work on your issues. You made it clear that you apologize for your behiaviour and he has already said that he has forgiven you and that he didn't want to work on the relationship anymore.

You can go No Contact now. I highly suggest you to read the No Contact threads in these boards cause they are your best allies right now.

Your reply is exactly what I'm talking about. Drama. How on earth can a stranger on a message board hurt you?

You might think I'm cruel, but I'm just being blunt. Your EX boyfriend probably can't stand the hypersensitivity... in fact, most men can't stand it. If you're a happier person, you will attract more people and you won't be worried about your ex anymore.

1MoreChance, it looks like right now he has already moved on from you and the relationship wasn't healthy anyways. You both need time to work on your issues. You made it clear that you apologize for your behiaviour and he has already said that he has forgiven you and that he didn't want to work on the relationship anymore.

You can go No Contact now. I highly suggest you to read the No Contact threads in these boards cause they are your best allies right now.

Thanks I will. Thaks for helping me stay in the present moment and suggesting some threads to look at. You are very kind. Thanks. This morning I was in panic, I managed to breathe and talk to myself. I already suffer from an anxiety problem and I think I am going thru the worst phase of letting go right now and I am terrified. Thanks agina, you are awesome.

Your reply is exactly what I'm talking about. Drama. How on earth can a stranger on a message board hurt you?

You might think I'm cruel, but I'm just being blunt. Your EX boyfriend probably can't stand the hypersensitivity... in fact, most men can't stand it. If you're a happier person, you will attract more people and you won't be worried about your ex anymore.

I feel sad by your comments. Yiu are just making assumoptions as to why he went with a younger gil (becaus eI act like a teen-aged girl), that I love drame, that he probably can't stand my hypersensitivity. Who are you to judge people like that? Do you really thing you are offering upport and compassion? There are othe rpeople who are able to give their truth and support in kind, mature and supportive ways. Please. Leave me alone. We obviously don't get along, don't see eye to eye, and I feel hurt and insulted by some of your comments. So why insist? PLeas eleave me alone. I am very sad right now and for me this isn't about being right. So don,t reply with another hurtful comment. Maybe you have never experienced a bad heart ache... I don't know. Either way the way you are talking to me is not helping ME at this point. So quit please.

Archived