My girlfriend has been having disturbing dreams lately... Probably more-so for me than her. I always believe that dreams mean something important although I never really know how to inturprit them.

Her first dream:

In hawaii with me and there was a large plane in the sky. So big that it shouldn't be flying and that is what she said. Then all of the suddent it crashed and people started running over to it to help. Someone said there was a small boy trapped inside and because I wouldn't go out to help, she ran to help. Then she said that she smelt gas to me and I said "it's fine, it's fine" and then the plane exploded.

second dream:

We were at an elementary school and I brought up the subject that my dad makes more money than hers. We got into a fight, she said I was putting her down about how poor she is and everything. Then she yelled "you don't know everything Sean!"

(Sean is her ex boyfriend she had troubles with and I HATE him, he's caused problems for me and my girlfriend)

She ran away and I started chasing her yelling at her that my name wasn't Sean.

(she sometimes calls me by other peoples names, it's just one of her habits... it doesn't happen to only me lol)

---

So I know that some people inturpret these for a living... Or some people have experience with it. Could anyone tell me what these dreams might mean if anything.... Thanks!

Just to add, weve been away for 1 months because she is on an exchange.. She comes home in 2 months...

- brad