Havin a lil drink..

skywalker89

I told this girl that we drink sometime and she was completely cool with that. Im not sure where we could do this alone. My house is not an option. I want to ask if hers is okay (which i think it is). maybe another location would be better, but i have no ideas.

another thing is, i was wondering if anyone had ideas of a game while drinking with her. some kind of game that would be fun for her.. could be possible sexual too. anybody have any favorite activites to do while drunk other than sex.. that might eventually happen anyways. but im looking for things to do BEFORE that. any suggestions are welcome. =)

Why do you have to drink? Seems like your worrying about something way too simple. Sure, drinking makes things a bit more casual but you can do something fun without drinking.

I only drink if it's not a hassle.

actually she was the one who suggested it in the first place, i just reminded her. in fact we have done many things together that hasn't involved drinking.

Come on!

We've all had an under age drink.

As long as he's not trying to get her wasted and take advantage, what's the problem!

As far as suggesting sex games..well, Google that one. And be responsible..I for one am an IDIOT when drunk. All "I love yoooooooouuu i wanna know you forever" type of idiot. So stay cool!

Game: Actually I forgot the name of the game but it's a fun one.

Anyways, you guys take turns asking each other questions and you can either answer the question or not. However every time you don't, you have to drink. Start off with light questions, then you can start asking pretty personal questions. Like what is your favorite sexual fantasy, ever had a threesome, etc. As you can imagine she will probably drink more often when you ask those questions (vice versa). As you guys drink more you'll loosen up and who know what will happen! It's a fun game, try not to get too heavy or personal with the questions (unless you want to!). But be warned, don't ask any questions you don't want to know, you may find out more than what you wanted to!!

Archived